'Ghettopoly' game causes outrage in black community

nomoney

stuckinsomd said:
i thought 2pac was ridiculous his music didnt not relate to my way of life although i understand how rappers are in someways like story tellers for the ppl in THEIR community. In my community my story tellers were mary j blige, stevie wonder, bon marley......
2pac was just an example.....did you not read the rest of the post??? can you not answer those questions slowbus?

PrepH4U

elaine said:
You're right. I don't understand. How come no matter how polite I am when I encounter a black person, african amercian, jamaican, hatian, person of color (pick one, I'm tired of trying to get it right) I get attitude and rudeness. You can kiss my pasty white azz. I won't be disrespected because you have your head up your azz.
So he doesn't need my services? Dam, unloading my prep H now.... Hmmm maybe a plumber would better suit his needs! :confused:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
stuckinsomd said:
mary j blige, stevie wonder, bob marley......
One of these things is not like the other
Which one is different, do you know?
If you guess which thing is not like the other
Then I'll tell you if it is so

:dance:

stuckinsomd

elaine said:
The majority of my encounters with blacks are less than cordial. Especially since moving to this area.
Funny thing is i am a military brat with home being trinidad, south bend, indiana, and mississippi....
african americans down here to me are stuck in a rut...they are many african americans here who can not read or write at age 44 when my mother at the same age owns her own buisness and did 20 yr. in us navy and so did my father...not all but mosts blks here have a fear for whites and police here...where i come from we see them as our equal...so rudeness you feel is a southern md thing...not a ppl of color thing....by the u are a person or color if ya aint know

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
I'm truly not being a smart ass: Tell me again why we can't say "black" but we can say "white"???

nomoney

MARY J BLIGE LYRICS

"Steal Away"

Is just that ghetto ghetto
Ghetto ghetto
Ghetto ghetto
We still ghetto ghetto
Ghetto ghetto

I've been thinkin lately baby
Maybe we should layin tonight
I've been pushing paper crazy
Even if it's wrong I feel this right
Maybe we can make sweet love
Cause I know it feels so good
In order to escape this pressure
You know what? We should

Steal away, steal away
Leave for a day, we'll never say
We should've left much more soon
For one night let's share the moon
Can we make love all that day
Steal away

You know I really need you sugar
I want you to make me away
I can't wait till we leave out
So we can be together there's no doubts
That my love it has no limit
So I will wipe away your frown
How come your sexy secrets
Now I'll join you, for the rest of my life

Steal away, steal away
Steal away

For sure mamma steal away
Car keys to my mens Benz and peel away
Spillin say, whatever you man like it or not
He aint diggin it right
So I'mma be pipe in line
Icey on hot mami hold on if you aint
We put a flick on your hand
I'll front your navel
What it costs, I'm able to make you happy
Whatever's the back fo' dot six in the navy
Blankets and pillows fluffed up
And we shine like we puffed up
Blowin that dro till we ####ed up
Is longs up, I just stole his honey
All his honey he wild like I stole his money
His gold is honey, my gold is money
He can have my wife, while me and you live that lavish life
With your V-Secrets satin tight, thongs and bras
I'm hoping to God this ain't no mirage.

Steal away, steal away
Steal away

Steal away, steal away
Steal away

Ghetto ghetto

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
stuckinsomd said:
Funny thing is i am a military brat with home being trinidad, south bend, indiana, and mississippi....
african americans down here to me are stuck in a rut...they are many african americans here who can not read or write at age 44 when my mother at the same age owns her own buisness and did 20 yr. in us navy and so did my father...not all but mosts blks here have a fear for whites and police here...where i come from we see them as our equal...so rudeness you feel is a southern md thing...not a ppl of color thing....by the u are a person or color if ya aint know
:confused:

Mikeinsmd

stuckinsomd said:
yea *uckin' right...get real...I am african american due to the fact that my ancestors were from africa, they were also black foot inidan, and west indian...
You're no more "African American" than I am. If you were born in USA, you're American and that's all!! Please refer to whatever skin color you have in the appropriate hue. TIA :patriot: :patriot: :patriot:

nomoney

stuckinsomd said:

you're shi t ting me?

PrepH4U

stuckinsomd said:
funny thing and this correlation is how? :confused: Oh my I am truly sorry that you have been one of the underprivilaged, oh let me send you some more of my tax dollars.

(you too can provide for another child for only 30 cents a day)

stuckinsomd

nomoney said:
MARY J BLIGE LYRICS

"Steal Away"

Ghetto ghetto
Ghetto ghetto
We still ghetto ghetto
Ghetto ghetto

I've been thinkin lately baby
Maybe we should layin tonight
I've been pushing paper crazy
Even if it's wrong I feel this right
Maybe we can make sweet love
Cause I know it feels so good
In order to escape this pressure
You know what? We should

Steal away, steal away
Steal away

You know I really need you sugar
I want you to make me away
I can't wait till we leave out
So we can be together there's no doubts
That my love it has no limit
So I will wipe away your frown
How come your sexy secrets
Now I'll join you, for the rest of my life

Steal away, steal away
Steal away

For sure mamma steal away
Car keys to my mens Benz and peel away
Spillin say, whatever you man like it or not
He aint diggin it right
So I'mma be pipe in line
Icey on hot mami hold on if you aint
We put a flick on your hand
I'll front your navel
What it costs, I'm able to make you happy
Whatever's the back fo' dot six in the navy
Blankets and pillows fluffed up
And we shine like we puffed up
Blowin that dro till we ####ed up
Is longs up, I just stole his honey
All his honey he wild like I stole his money
His gold is honey, my gold is money
He can have my wife, while me and you live that lavish life
With your V-Secrets satin tight, thongs and bras
I'm hoping to God this ain't no mirage.

Steal away, steal away
Steal away

Steal away, steal away
Steal away

Ghetto ghetto
that is her way as a person expresses her music i dont like when blks use the word*igga or point them self and say they are ghetto cause to me that is a place not a person or way of life...but she was raised differently and feels differently i wasnt raised that way...listen to my life...listen to be happy...listen to her first album close ur eyes and feel the power that she posses in her vocals...u can feel it and why didnt u quote my other artist...oh yea cause sung about love and happiness for everyone no matter the race

nomoney

stuckinsomd said:
that is her way as a person expresses her music i dont like when blks use the word*igga or point them self and say they are ghetto cause to me that is a place not a person or way of life...but she was raised differently and feels differently i wasnt raised that way...listen to my life...listen to be happy...listen to her first album close ur eyes and feel the power that she posses in her vocals...u can feel it and why didnt u quote my other artist...oh yea cause sung about love and happiness for everyone no matter the race

I was just pointing out how back assward you are. So you're 44? Why are you stuck here? What neighborhood do you live in?

MJ

Material Girl
PREMO Member
K_Jo said:
I'm truly not being a smart ass: Tell me again why we can't say "black" but we can say "white"???
You can say "black" but it has to be in a whisper.

Ex. "Don't see soandso go to the black lady"

stuckinsomd

PrepH4U said:
funny thing and this correlation is how? :confused: Oh my I am truly sorry that you have been one of the underprivilaged, oh let me send you some more of my tax dollars.

(you too can provide for another child for only 30 cents a day)
i have never taken tax payers money...are sayin that because of my race...remember welfare was created for whites...blks were not allowed to get welfare when it was first started.

stuckinsomd

nomoney said:
I was just pointing out how back assward you are. So you're 44? Why are you stuck here? What neighborhood do you live in?
i was stating facts....im 23 and im from the home of the fighting irish and yes im here for a while cause i married a smurf...heehee...and he wants me to experience country living for a lil while...i went to high school here i find that the county has no motivation.