'Ghettopoly' game causes outrage in black community

nomoney

stuckinsomd said:
dont u be on yahoo...tryna get some internet panties in the md rooms...haha if u only knew my sign on name... :killingme

:lmao: now THAT is funny....

Mike.......so how is the panty swap going for you??? :lmao:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
stuckinsomd said:
i dont like when blks use the word*igga or point them self and say they are ghetto

Why are you telling us this? We didn't hold a gun to any of their heads and tell them to say, sing about it, or live it.

stuckinsomd

nomoney said:
so what are you doing to change your community? well not yours because you community already doesn't allow dugs.....but the community of your ghetto kin?
:killingme that was a typo is was meant to be drugs....and as i said on the streets....go head no money do what ya....

mAlice

professional daydreamer
stuckinsomd said:
:killingme what is nappy hair

Did I spell it wrong? It's a new word for me. Feel free to correct me. I'm sure it's an every day word in your vocabulary.

stuckinsomd

elaine said:
Did I spell it wrong? It's a new word for me. Feel free to correct me. I'm sure it's an every day word in your vocabulary.
Nope u said it now explain what is nappy hair?...go head u can do it...im sure you know it all...and have seen the hair on my head...im waitin :popcorn:

morganj614

'Ghettopoly' game cause... 06-22-2005 01:37 PM racist tard

yes I am a "Tard" but racist, no..if you are black I will call you black. If you are white I will call you white. How is that racist?

stuckinsomd

morganj614 said:
'Ghettopoly' game cause... 06-22-2005 01:37 PM racist tard

yes I am a "Tard" but racist, no..if you are black I will call you black. If you are white I will call you white. How is that racist?
WHAT IN THE #### ARE U TALKIN BOUT :duh:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
stuckinsomd said:
Nope u said it now explain what is nappy hair?...go head u can do it...im sure you know it all...and have seen the hair on my head...im waitin :popcorn:

Dried up, brittle, tight curls. Looks kinda like pubic hair except it's on your head.

How's that?

stuckinsomd

elaine said:
Dried up, brittle, tight curls. Looks kinda like pubic hair except it's on your head.

How's that?
ARE YOU SURE? AND HOW DID YOU COME UP WITH SUCH A STEREOTYPE...DID THE BLK WOMAN IN THE CUBICLE NEXT TO YOU HELP YOU WITH THAT... :confused:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
stuckinsomd said:
AND HOW DID YOU COME UP WITH SUCH A STEREOTYPE...DID THE BLK WOMAN IN THE CUBICLE NEXT TO YOU HELP YOU WITH THAT... :confused:

NO, AND I'VE NEVER SEEN HER HAIR. SHE ALWAYS WEARS A WIG.

stuckinsomd

elaine said:

How's that?
I WONDER DO YOU THINK THAT "NAPPY" HAIR IS A NEGATIVE THING? FUNNY CAUSE WHEN MY BOYS WERE BABIES I REMEMBER THAT ONLY WHITE WOMEN CAME AND TRIED TO TOUCH MY BABIES HAIR ADMIRING HOW PRETTY THE CURLS ON THEIR HEAD WAS....HMMMM BUT IF YOU SAY SO...GEESH :killingme