'Ghettopoly' game causes outrage in black community

stuckinsomd

Mrs. Jones said:
You can say "black" but it has to be in a whisper.

Ex. "Don't see soandso go to the black lady"
funny some blks feel like they have to "tip toe" around whites also so that goes both ways....

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
stuckinsomd said:
i was stating facts....im 23 and im from the home of the fighting irish and yes im here for a while cause i married a smurf...heehee...and he wants me to experience country living for a lil while...i went to high school here i find that the county has no motivation.
So you moved here when you were in high school and then met and married your husband or you are here because you married a smurf and then finished high school? :confused:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
stuckinsomd said:
funny some blks feel like they have to "tip toe" around whites also so that goes both ways....
Did you write your letters to Sheila and Maxine yet? :tap:

morganj614

stuckinsomd said:

But I have no problem when someone says go see the white lady. I am white, waaalaaaa.

Mikeinsmd

stuckinsomd said:
i was stating facts....im 23 and im from the home of the fighting irish and yes im here for a while cause i married a smurf...heehee...and he wants me to experience country living for a lil while...i went to high school here i find that the county has no motivation.
Maybe when you learn to tell the truth, we'll give your posts some credibility but right now anything you spew is garbage. :duh:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
stuckinsomd said:
Funny thing is i am a military brat with home being trinidad, south bend, indiana, and mississippi....
african americans down here to me are stuck in a rut...they are many african americans here who can not read or write at age 44 when my mother at the same age owns her own buisness and did 20 yr. in us navy and so did my father...not all but mosts blks here have a fear for whites and police here...where i come from we see them as our equal...so rudeness you feel is a southern md thing...not a ppl of color thing....by the u are a person or color if ya aint know

I don't care where you're from. I don't care if they can or cannot read, not my fault. I don't care if your mother owns a business. I care that you're in the armed forces :cool:, but I'm embarrassed for you that you're acting like a jerk. I don't care where I'm located, call it a local thing or a global thing. When someone gives me attitude because they assume I feel a certain way toward them, or for no apparent reason, they can kiss my azz.

As vrai stated and you conveniently ignored, you're barking up the wrong tree. You wanna' make a difference? Talk to the black community.

MJ

Material Girl
PREMO Member
stuckinsomd said:
Believe me, there's nobody "tip toeing" around me here in Suitland. :duh:

stuckinsomd

vraiblonde said:
Did you write your letters to Sheila and Maxine yet? :tap:
why would i ##### i dont look up to those women nor do i think they can do anything to change my community...ppl in the community change the community....get ####in real

D

dems4me

stuckinsomd said:
i was stating facts....im 23 and im from the home of the fighting irish /QUOTE]

Are you making fun of Irish people?

mAlice

professional daydreamer
stuckinsomd said:

I can tell you went to high school here because you are incapable of communicating properly with the written word. You're parents must be proud.

Lenny

Lovin' being Texican
stuckinsomd said:
i have never taken tax payers money...are sayin that because of my race...remember welfare was created for whites...blks were not allowed to get welfare when it was first started.

Come on people. All that's missing is the siggy that says "Michael Jackson is innocent" to let you know who this really is.

stuckinsomd

elaine said:
I don't care where you're from. I don't care if they can or cannot read, not my fault. I don't care if your mother owns a business. I care that you're in the armed forces :cool:, but I'm embarrassed for you that you're acting like a jerk. I don't care where I'm located, call it a local thing or a global thing. When someone gives me attitude because they assume I feel a certain way toward them, or for no apparent reason, they can kiss my azz.

As vrai stated and you conveniently ignored, you're barking up the wrong tree. You wanna' make a difference? Talk to the black community.
ever think that ur just a #####....or ur breath stinks...or u have body odor...ever think it was something else besides a race thing

D

dems4me

Lenny said:
Come on people. All that's missing is the siggy that says "Michael Jackson is innocent" to let you know who this really is.

I thought Johnny Cochrane died :confused:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
stuckinsomd said:
ever think that ur just a #####....or ur breath stinks...or u have body odor...ever think it was something else besides a race thing

I suppose it could be that. At least I know it's not my nappy hair.

nomoney

stuckinsomd said:
why would i ##### i dont look up to those women nor do i think they can do anything to change my community...ppl in the community change the community....get ####in real

so what are you doing to change your community? well not yours because you community already doesn't allow dugs.....but the community of your ghetto kin?