Ghislaine Maxwell

Hijinx

I don't know why she is in jail.
She is accused of finding young girls to an island to have sex with old men. Yet not one old man has been prosecuted for being there.
And it doesn't look like they ever will be prosecuted.

stgislander

PREMO Member
She is accused of finding young girls to an island to have sex with old men. Yet not one old man has been prosecuted for being there.
That's because she won't talk.

Hijinx

That's because she won't talk.
Do you really think if she talked it would make a difference? That she would spill the beans on those pedophiles and our beloved Justice department would prosecute?

No: If she talked she would just find herself tied to the ceiling of her cell with two in the back of the head and a rope around her neck.

If there were young girls on that island to attend to the sexual desires of the people visiti9ng, we will never find the truth, because these people men and women are powerful and we have a justice system that is built to arrest you and I and cover for those in power.

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
1693142509562.png

Clem72

I'm not sure you guys have thought this through. You thought the writer's strike was bad? Prosecute everyone in Maxwell/Epstein's black book and there will be no new TV or Movies for a decade.

(on a more serious note, I think they are prosecuting her on trafficking to Epstein, not Epstein's clients)

Hijinx

I'm not sure you guys have thought this through. You thought the writer's strike was bad? Prosecute everyone in Maxwell/Epstein's black book and there will be no new TV or Movies for a decade.

(on a more serious note, I think they are prosecuting her on trafficking to Epstein, not Epstein's clients)
You are probably right.

PJay

There are a lot more names and I have them. It's shocking how many. Most if not all have been dealt with. Some dead, some suffer life in a not so pleasant cell. Military Tribunals have been taking place behind the scenes. Believe it, or don't. Makes me happy the evil ones are mostly gone so they no longer hurt anyone.