Ghislaine Maxwell

PJay

Now she wants the jury selected in private and frankly, I am sick and tired of these elites getting privilege's when they are tried for their crimes.

The others in this trial shouldn't have been able to stay hidden this long... more privilege.

Rejected 👍

PJay

She's looking pretty scary

Last photo I know taken of her

View attachment 159903

What she said about black eye

"Maxwell reportedly told her lawyers the bruise might come from having to shield her eyes from the light that guards repeatedly shine on her, apparently to verify that she is still breathing."

herb749

She'll be dead before she can name names .

Would be a fun court TV viewing.

Do you know who ........is ? Yes, that's the young girl I got for Prince Andrew Objection
Do you know who ........is ? Yes, that's the young girl I got for Bill Clinton Objection

ProLifePatriot

She'll be dead before she can name names .

Would be a fun court TV viewing.

Do you know who ........is ? Yes, that's the young girl I got for Prince Andrew Objection
Do you know who ........is ? Yes, that's the young girl I got for Bill Clinton Objection
Or before answering, she takes a sip of Clintonized water and.....

Dakota

~~~~~~~

"Maxwell reportedly told her lawyers the bruise might come from having to shield her eyes from the light that guards repeatedly shine on her, apparently to verify that she is still breathing."

Wow - great news

Now they need to make the co-conspirators names to be made public.

This entire cases just seems to have dragged on forever.

PJay

Holy Cow!

The author's desperation in attempting to dissuade any investigation into this phenomenon is palpable. Anyone who has witnessed the evolution of the Demoncratic party since the Clintons knows this is tantamount to an admission of guilt.

And the author didn't forget to use all the absurdly slanderous adverbs and adjectives required by the lunatic left in every rote they regurgitate.

Like the satanic little beelzebub they are.

Not sure if you heard of Isaac Kappy. His last video before he "jumped off a bridge."

Just thought you might be interested.

Last edited:

PJay

Sorry, above link not his full video. Will try find one.. if not disappeared.....

Ok, here we go

Last edited:

PJay

PJay

I believe that every leader of every nation on Earth, from Sh*t-whole to super power, is aware of rampant sex trafficking of minors in their respective countries. Whether they participate or not, they look the other way for their own self preservation. Trump tried to stop this and was/is universally hated for it.

If you ever wondered how can one man be so hated, even amongst the members of his own political party, now you know.

Sharing this again

Trump's War Against Sex Trafficking

Last edited:

gemma_rae

Sorry, above link not his full video. Will try find one.. if not disappeared.....

Ok, here we go

Was it ever revealed what his betrayal was? I suspect he trusted the wrong person and exposed himself and one or more of his sources.

The commenters on YouTube certainly believe it cost him his life. I'll never watch a Tom Hanks movie again in my life.

BOP

I'm not sure whether that's better or worse than the old "I ran into a doorknob" defense.

It's probably more plausible to say you whacked yourself in the eye while shielding your eyes from stream lights. <wink, wink, nudge, nudge>

PJay

Was it ever revealed what his betrayal was? I suspect he trusted the wrong person and exposed himself and one or more of his sources.

The commenters on YouTube certainly believe it cost him his life. I'll never watch a Tom Hanks movie again in my life.

No. Never heard of him until one of Trump's people mentioned him.

Yep. He won't be the only one you will never watch again, if all is revealed to us. I read there will come such a day, I surely hope so. As sickening as it is, people need to know and watch these people pay for their crimes.

PJay

NEW YORK (AP) — A judge on Tuesday again refused to let British socialite Ghislaine Maxwell trade a jail cell for home detention, citing previous rulings that the nature of charges alleging Maxwell recruited teenage girls for Jeffrey Epstein to sexually abuse and her ability to flee make it impossible to let her out. 👍