Ghislaine Maxwell

PJay

General Flynn just shared this video.

Producer talks about Hollywood pedophiles from a year ago.

PJay

Judge Alison Nathan

Dakota

~~~~~~~
General Flynn just shared this video.

Producer talks about Hollywood pedophiles from a year ago.

I watched "Out of Shadows" and it was disturbing.

Reader's digest; they showed how they could buy an infant for a price which they were able to do in Mexico. It is apparently something that happens very often there and the mother didn't give a crap what happened to her baby - just the money.

They showed undercover footage of shrines where they sacrificed infants, and they were able to get a disclosure of how some people buy these infants to rape and torture to death. They pay big money to do this.

:(

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I watched "Out of Shadows" and it was disturbing.

Reader's digest; they showed how they could buy an infant for a price which they were able to do in Mexico. It is apparently something that happens very often there and the mother didn't give a crap what happened to her baby - just the money.

They showed undercover footage of shrines where they sacrificed infants, and they were able to get a disclosure of how some people buy these infants to rape and torture to death. They pay big money to do this.

:(
Where did you watch this?

Dakota

~~~~~~~
Where did you watch this?

I have the name wrong and will have to search around. The problem, once you find these documentaries, they are removed that fast.
What PJay posted is the link to the correct title and it is also very informative.

It has been some years I did a great deal of research on this... it was mind blowing for sure.

You go down that rabbit hole - and it will change the way you think. So many of these people are linked together.

PJay

Well, it starts tomorrow.. if she doesn't have a heart attack.

Will not be televised. Someone shared the following if you are interested...

PJay

The lead prosecutor in the Ghislaine Maxwell case is Maurene Comey. She is the daughter of James Comey.

GregV814

It wouldn't be hard to see the Judge , prosecutor, defendant and defense lawyer in a bondage lesbian movie.

Not exactly Perry Mason.

PJay

Judge Alison Nathan, is an Obama appointee who worked as a special assistant and counsel in the Obama White House.

Judge Nathan has granted Ghislaine Maxwell's request that evidence in the trial be redacted to hide 'sensational and impure' information.

One week before the trial began, Chuck Schumer and Joe Biden nominated Judge Nathan to higher office in the US 2nd Circuit Court of Appeals.