Ghislaine Maxwell

Hijinx

This is going to be a strange trial.
They are trying to convict this woman of being a female pimp who secured young girls and women to provide the sex acts done at pedophile island to older rich and political pedophiles without mentioning who these old, rich and powerful pedophiles were.

It should be fun to see how that is going to be done.

PJay

She's looking pretty scary

Last photo I know taken of her

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Like Harvey Weinsten, Epstein's child trafficking was an open secret - they all knew this was happening.

I'm currently reading Ronan Farrow's "Catch and Kill" about his investigation into Weinstein and the media/Hollywood coverup. These people are sickening.

gemma_rae

I believe that every leader of every nation on Earth, from Sh*t-whole to super power, is aware of rampant sex trafficking of minors in their respective countries. Whether they participate or not, they look the other way for their own self preservation. Trump tried to stop this and was/is universally hated for it.

If you ever wondered how can one man be so hated, even amongst the members of his own political party, now you know.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I believe that every leader of every nation on Earth, from Sh*t-whole to super power, is aware of rampant sex trafficking of minors in their respective countries. Whether they participate or not, they look the other way for their own self preservation. Trump tried to stop this and was/is universally hated for it.

If you ever wondered how can one man be so hated, even amongst the members of his own political party, now you know.

Ronan Farrow doesn't come right out and say so, but it's clear all those Hollyweirds and politicians (looking at you, Hillary Clinton) kept silent about Weinstein because of the yummy yummy money he was sending their way in the form of campaign donations, donations to their "charitable foundations", and financing their entertainment projects.

Well now that MF is in prison where he belongs, and where all his disgusting enablers should be.

gemma_rae

I'm surprised she hasn't killed herself yet.
Or been killed, but I suspect they think she can be discredited easily enough.

As far as her killing herself, if you've ever seen or heard of the treatment elderly people receive in nursing homes, they are most likely sedating her or restraining her at night. If that picture posted earlier is actually her it does look like she's being knocked about pretty severely so that's an indication that she is resisting to some degree.

But now I'm at risk of being accused of defending a child molester, which I'm not, but Geebus Krist do I want to see the rest of the guilty pay too!

gemma_rae

Ronan Farrow doesn't come right out and say so, but it's clear all those Hollyweirds and politicians (looking at you, Hillary Clinton) kept silent about Weinstein because of the yummy yummy money he was sending their way in the form of campaign donations, donations to their "charitable foundations", and financing their entertainment projects.

Well now that MF is in prison where he belongs, and where all his disgusting enablers should be.
I think Weinstein was enabling Hillary too, setting up some guests for her Pizza parties and the like. Remember it came out recent that Alex Jones was right about these azzwholes investing in research using children's blood to rejuvenated their old arses. It reminds me of the movie Hostel.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I think Weinstein was enabling Hillary too, setting up some guests for her Pizza parties and the like. Remember it came out recent that Alex Jones was right about these azzwholes investing in research using children's blood to rejuvenated their old arses. It reminds me of the movie Hostel.

That sounds far-fetched but honestly nothing would surprise me about these people.

Dakota

~~~~~~~
Now she wants the jury selected in private and frankly, I am sick and tired of these elites getting privilege's when they are tried for their crimes.

The others in this trial shouldn't have been able to stay hidden this long... more privilege.

gemma_rae

Last edited:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Now she wants the jury selected in private and frankly, I am sick and tired of these elites getting privilege's when they are tried for their crimes.

The others in this trial shouldn't have been able to stay hidden this long... more privilege.

The problem is that they're all in it together. Jeffrey "Oh I Didn't Realize The Camera Was On" Toobin should never work anywhere again, and yet he is right straight back on CNN. And that's because the powers there don't want him spilling his, erm, guts about their proclivities.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
She'll get near nothing out of all this just for keeping her mouth shut about Bill and the rest of the creepy cadre.

Hijinx

Hillary was probably using the services of Epsteins young girls the same way Bill was.
Well .Maybe not the same way. but using their services.

Wonder what happened to all of the Video's and stuff Epstein was making of these people.
We will never know the true depth of what was going on Big Bucks and powerful people won't allow it.

Reactions: BOP

PJay

I posted the below link before on this forum, will share again. It has videos in it telling of The Adrenochroming of Children. Of course the messenger is attacked in this article and other articles when you search about it.

Also, Jim Caviezel will be staring in a movie they are trying to bring to screen, or showing somehow because people are fighting against them.

Sound of Freedom trailer

gemma_rae

I posted the below link before on this forum, will share again. It has videos in it telling of The Adrenochroming of Children. Of course the messenger is attacked in this article and other articles when you search about it.

Also, Jim Caviezel will be staring in a movie they are trying to bring to screen, or showing somehow because people are fighting against them.
Holy Cow!

The author's desperation in attempting to dissuade any investigation into this phenomenon is palpable. Anyone who has witnessed the evolution of the Demoncratic party since the Clintons knows this is tantamount to an admission of guilt.

And the author didn't forget to use all the absurdly slanderous adverbs and adjectives required by the lunatic left in every rote they regurgitate.

Like the satanic little beelzebub they are.