Ghislaine Maxwell

PJay

Now four more Jeffrey Epstein aides face questions after Ghislaine Maxwell's conviction... as US prosecutors come under pressure to put other women suspected of sex trafficking for the paedophile on trial

Hijinx

Now four more Jeffrey Epstein aides face questions after Ghislaine Maxwell's conviction... as US prosecutors come under pressure to put other women suspected of sex trafficking for the paedophile on trial

The hell with his Aides and procurers.

I want the names of his customers., and I want them arrested, jailed ,locked up.
Rich sonsofbitches, pedophiles ,and political and industrial leaders.

Hijinx

The more I think of it the madder I get.
Going after the peons like they are doing something .
While nothing will be done to punish the powerful people who were the actual criminals.

Grumpy

The hell with his Aides and procurers.

I want the names of his customers., and I want them arrested, jailed ,locked up.
Rich sonsofbitches, pedophiles ,and political and industrial leaders.
The more they push for charges against the aides and procurers, the more chance 'names' will come out. I'm sure the 'customers' would just like to see this end rather than continue.

Hijinx

The more they push for charges against the aides and procurers, the more chance 'names' will come out. I'm sure the 'customers' would just like to see this end rather than continue.

I don't understand why none of these women in the trial were asked who it was they serviced.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
I don't understand why none of these women in the trial were asked who it was they serviced.
I'm sure the questions were all negotiated ahead of time and agreed to by both lawyers in exchange for info they specifically wanted.

Clem72

With a few notable exceptions (famous politicians and such) how would they know who these people are? It's not like they are in the same social circles. Do you think the people introduced themselves "Hi, I'm wealthy industrialist Jim Akers. You may know me as the 3rd largest lobbyist for the use of Zinc in new coinage".

PJay

Tick tock...

The fact that Maxwell is no longer interested in keeping the names sealed doesn’t mean, of course, that they will be revealed. That decision will be left to Judge Loretta Preska, who is presiding over the case. What it does likely indicate, however, is that now that Mawell is a convicted felon, she doesn’t really care about protecting the names anymore.

PJay

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
What it does likely indicate, however, is that now that Mawell is a convicted felon, she doesn’t really care about protecting the names anymore.

She might if someone is promising to slip a pardon for him to sign, in a stack of Joes Pudding Orders.

PJay

What are the odds that not one but TWO Princes of England were close friends with Monstrous Pedophiles...

Investigators believe the late Top of the Pops host preyed on around 500 vulnerable victims as young as two years old at institutions including the BBC's broadcasting studios, 14 hospitals and 20 children's hospitals across England.