Gilligan, Skipper, MaryAnn, Ginger and us??

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
Is anyone looking forward to a really great outdoor, "3 hour tour", rain protected, waterfront, crab eating Friday night on the "SS Minnow"?

I was at Gilligans yesterday and spoke with the Skipper (Art) & his people and, right now, the crabs are running medium and large (no jumbos yet). Mediums are $30/doz and large are $40/doz (No problem for "Mr Howell & Lovie"). The AYCE feast is $26 and consists of small & mediums mixed. These prices can change during the week but they don't change much.

I'd like to get a close head count by Tuesday night so I can call in Wednesday, otherwise we won't be guaranteed seats together. Not that it matters to our group; We is flexible!

The dinner crowd usually starts coming in around 6pm but it's hit or miss. Otherwise I just say: show up and look for me, I'll get there @4:30 and we'll sit wherever we can. There is other food on their menu if you don't want crabs. Check out their website & menu below. Directions are included. :buddies:

Gilligans

bcp

In My Opinion
its one of those irritating sites that thinks its good to start playing music when you open it.
I never stay on those sites any longer than it takes to back out of it.

bcp

In My Opinion
Im going to see if the wife can get off early on Friday, if so we will be there.

twinoaks207

Having Fun!
its one of those irritating sites that thinks its good to start playing music when you open it.
I never stay on those sites any longer than it takes to back out of it.

Sites like that are why I keep my laptop speakers on "mute".

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Went to Gilligan's today. 2.5 hour wait for food! Had a beverage and went elsewhere and so on... :buddies:

frequentflier

happy to be living
Is anyone looking forward to a really great outdoor, "3 hour tour", rain protected, waterfront, crab eating Friday night on the "SS Minnow"?

I was at Gilligans yesterday and spoke with the Skipper (Art) & his people and, right now, the crabs are running medium and large (no jumbos yet). Mediums are $30/doz and large are $40/doz (No problem for "Mr Howell & Lovie"). The AYCE feast is $26 and consists of small & mediums mixed. These prices can change during the week but they don't change much.

I'd like to get a close head count by Tuesday night so I can call in Wednesday, otherwise we won't be guaranteed seats together. Not that it matters to our group; We is flexible!

The dinner crowd usually starts coming in around 6pm but it's hit or miss. Otherwise I just say: show up and look for me, I'll get there @4:30 and we'll sit wherever we can. There is other food on their menu if you don't want crabs. Check out their website & menu below. Directions are included. :buddies:

Gilligans

Where is Newburg? (I know- I really should get out more!)

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
From where ever you're coming from, get to 234 (Budds Creek Road).
  • Follow 234 all the way to 301 (it's 19 miles from 5/234-leonardtown to 234/301-Newburg)
  • Turn south (left) on 301 and go about 1.9 miles.
  • Turn right on Edge Hill Road (between American Service Center & Newburg Marine).
  • Go 1 mile on Edge Hill and turn left on Popes Creek Road (very easy to miss).
  • Follow this road approx 1.5 miles to a hard right and bear to the right.
  • Another 3/10 mi. and Gilligans is on your left

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
From where ever you're coming from, get to 234 (Budds Creek Road).
  • Follow 234 all the way to 301 (it's 19 miles from 5/234-leonardtown to 234/301-Newburg)
  • Turn south (left) on 301 and go about 1.9 miles.
  • Turn right on Edge Hill Road (between American Service Center & Newburg Marine).
  • Go 1 mile on Edge Hill and turn left on Popes Creek Road (very easy to miss).
  • Follow this road approx 1.5 miles to a hard right and bear to the right.
  • Another 3/10 mi. and Gilligans is on your left

Like I said, off of 301, not far north of the Potomac river bridge. :killingme

I wanted to break the Donzi out of storage sooooo bad today...:cds:

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
Due south of Oldburg...:whistle:

Go where Baja said, but there is an entrance to Edgehill Rd almost immediately after you turn south (left) on 301. IF you turn (right) there, you'll hit Popes Creek Rd within 1/2 mile. There are some VERY sharp turns on Edgehill and Popes Creek roads so BEEEEE careful!

The other route is to go north on 301 from 234 (about a mile) and turn left at Popes Creek Rd which is immediately to the left of the Red Top liquor store on 301 N.

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
I wanted to break the Donzi out of storage sooooo bad today...:cds:
My Checkmate is at Newburg Marine for sale. I called them last Wednesday and told them to put the props on and I would pick it up for one last hoorah but changed my mind. The lil fishing boat is much better on fuel....:lol:

cricketmd

Due south of Oldburg...:whistle:

Go where Baja said, but there is an entrance to Edgehill Rd almost immediately after you turn south (left) on 301. IF you turn (right) there, you'll hit Popes Creek Rd within 1/2 mile. There are some VERY sharp turns on Edgehill and Popes Creek roads so BEEEEE careful!

The other route is to go north on 301 from 234 (about a mile) and turn left at Popes Creek Rd which is immediately to the left of the Red Top liquor store on 301 N.

Hey you! :howdy: As we discussed Saturday, I think me and a friend are definately in for this! Just might be a little late, maybe 5:30 or 6:00. Sounds fun! Thanks for coordinating!:buddies:

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
Im going to see if the wife can get off early on Friday, if so we will be there.
Can you find out by tomorrow or should I count you folks in? Then, if you don't show, you can pay for my meal? :evil: :howdy:

So far I have 10 of us going.
When you go to their website "Red Red Wine" plays automatically. It's annoying, although I love the song.
For some reason (and my sound is on, tyvm) I don't have any music when I open it. Lucky me, eh?