Gilligan, Skipper, MaryAnn, Ginger and us??

belvak

Happy Camper
We're not going to let the weather scare us away, right!!!! At least we'll be "on the island instead of on the Minnow"!! :lol:

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
We're not going to let the weather scare us away, right!!!! At least we'll be "on the island instead of on the Minnow"!! :lol:
It's only a "3 hour tour"; what could possibly happen? Do you think the "weather might start getting rough" or maybe the "tiny ship get tossed"? If it gets bad, we can always go inside. Most of the heavy winds are supposed to be in western MD, so they say...

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
The crabs weren't super sized (yet) but we still put a hurtin' on them.

I'm telling the rest of you forumites; you're missing the best of times on Friday night! They seem to get better each week. We've hit on another really good place this time and it might become a regular place for the Summer.

As always, it was really enjoyable to see all 10 of you tonight. Thanks for making my Friday nights memorable! :cheers:

bcp

In My Opinion
I would KILL my husband if he called me that. Yuck!

Glad you guys had fun though!

Im sure if my wife felt the same way, I would refrain from using the term. However, since it really does not bother her, WTH.
People are different when it comes to certain things. Terms like Wife Unit are meaningless when in reality you try to treat her like a Queen.

(Queen, one who has total control over her subjects)

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
I'd go for that :yay: Gilligan's was a great pick!
TYVM. Maybe later in June when the crabs are bigger, we can try it again or even go on Saturday @ noon o'clock before the crowds hit. Around 2pm the boats & bikes start coming in. I'll keep in touch with Art to see when the bigger crabs are running.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
The crabs weren't super sized (yet) but we still put a hurtin' on them.

I'm telling the rest of you forumites; you're missing the best of times on Friday night! They seem to get better each week. We've hit on another really good place this time and it might become a regular place for the Summer.

As always, it was really enjoyable to see all 10 of you tonight. Thanks for making my Friday nights memorable! :cheers:

And it all started 6 months ago - that's a lot of memories we've all got!