Gilligan, Skipper, MaryAnn, Ginger and us??

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Can you find out by tomorrow or should I count you folks in? Then, if you don't show, you can pay for my meal? :evil: :howdy:

So far I have 10 of us going.

For some reason (and my sound is on, tyvm) I don't have any music when I open it. Lucky me, eh?

Did you count in :gossip:

bcp

In My Opinion
Have to drop the daughter off at the equestrian center for the graduation (not hers, she is next year) at 7:30 so we would not be able to get to there till around 8:30, looks like a no go for us this weekend.
Then the next weekend she has a dance recital that we have to go to then we pull out on vacation at 4am Monday morning.
Looks like we are tied tight until the first weekend in July.

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
Can you find out by tomorrow or should I count you folks in? Then, if you don't show, you can pay for my meal? :evil: :howdy:

So far I have 10 of us going.

For some reason (and my sound is on, tyvm) I don't have any music when I open it. Lucky me, eh?
Add me.

Bann

PREMO Member
Hey you! :howdy: As we discussed Saturday, I think me and a friend are definately in for this! Just might be a little late, maybe 5:30 or 6:00. Sounds fun! Thanks for coordinating!:buddies:

We'll still be there I'm sure...:cheers:

You're counting us in too, right? We'll either be riding along with Cricket, or there on our own around 5:30 or so. :buddies:

I work until 4:30, so we're not going to get there until at least 5:30-ish either.

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
Did you count in :gossip:
Of course! So far:

Moi
Vrai
Bann
Foxhound
Cricket & Friend
Belvak & Hubby
Baja

According to the website, their kitchen hours for Fri & Sat are 11am-10pm but the bar is open until 2am. I'll check this thread tomorrow and then call in for a few extra seats and check their crab sizes & prices. As long as most of us are there by 6, seating shouldn't be a problem.

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
Have to drop the daughter off at the equestrian center for the graduation (not hers, she is next year) at 7:30 so we would not be able to get to there till around 8:30, looks like a no go for us this weekend.
Then the next weekend she has a dance recital that we have to go to then we pull out on vacation at 4am Monday morning.
Looks like we are tied tight until the first weekend in July.
You don't need an excuse; I was just kidding about you buying me dinner :roflmao:

I'm sure we'll do a Saturday lunch or crab feast up your way real soon :yay:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
This is going to be a fun one! There's not a lot that I enjoy more than sitting by the water picking crabs. :yay:

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
This is going to be a fun one! There's not a lot that I enjoy more than sitting by the water picking crabs. :yay:

but I will get to spend time with the hottie from the office... remember... the one that has a nice :gossip:

:hot: :drool: ..... :dye:

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
We're covered for Friday @ 5pm. My friend Marcie said I can call Friday if there are any changes. We'll be outside but under the covering in case the storms try to rain on our parade. The temperature is supposed to be breezy & cool, with low humidity; awesome!!

bcp

In My Opinion
I might see about showing up alone, let the wife unit do the running with the daughter unit.
If that happens, I would be there around 4 to 4:30, I would leave here (Silver Spring) around 3 and just head straight on down.

I will know about this plan later,
I will let you know for sure,,, unless I have a skillet indent in my forehead and am unable to get off the floor to type on the puter,, perhaps I should put the keyboard on the floor before I bring it up, that way I wont have to move much to respond..

bcp

In My Opinion
ok, latest update.
Daughter decided she would rather spend the night at a friends house in Bethesda, so pan lady will drop daughter off at around 2pm, I will leave work around 2:30,
we should be able to leave the house here in slumville by 3:30.
Both should be attending the festive event. hope to be there by 5ish depending on Beltway traffic.

Bann

PREMO Member
ok, latest update.
Daughter decided she would rather spend the night at a friends house in Bethesda, so pan lady will drop daughter off at around 2pm, I will leave work around 2:30,
Both should be attending the festive event. hope to be there by 5ish depending on Beltway traffic.

:yay: We'll see you tomorrow! :yahoo:

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
ok, latest update.
No problem! We're covered for 12-15 and I'm calling again to confirm it tomorrow. I'll be there by 4:30 so we can start the :party: early.