Gilligan, Skipper, MaryAnn, Ginger and us??

twinoaks207

Having Fun!
TYVM. Maybe later in June when the crabs are bigger, we can try it again or even go on Saturday @ noon o'clock before the crowds hit. Around 2pm the boats & bikes start coming in. I'll keep in touch with Art to see when the bigger crabs are running.

Please, please, please consider this! I just can't seem to make the Friday nights -- usually just too tired. Gilligan's is quite a ways away for me but I could do it on a Saturday!

TYVM. Maybe later in June when the crabs are bigger, we can try it again or even go on Saturday @ noon o'clock before the crowds hit. Around 2pm the boats & bikes start coming in. I'll keep in touch with Art to see when the bigger crabs are running.

That could work for me. Could even get a bike ride in.

bcp

In My Opinion
Menu sounds really good! :drool:

Are Hawaiian shirts mandatory attire? :wink:

I dont think so,, LOL

But, if one is into looking at some beautiful females, I have to tell you that after sitting there for a couple hours with friends, I may need some neck surgery

twinoaks207

Having Fun!
I dont think so,, LOL

But, if one is into looking at some beautiful females, I have to tell you that after sitting there for a couple hours with friends, I may need some neck surgery

:killingme

I only asked because I've been joking around about getting the husband to wear one.

Your second observation, though, would probably be enough to get him to go there, lol!

bcp

In My Opinion
I loved the thunderstorm. :shrug:

I also loved the storm while we were there, not so much the storm we hit from Waldorf to home on the way back.
I have never seen 3 and 301 with a solid 2 inches of water covering the whole road all the way. The VW was pushing so hard through the water that the 50mpg dropped to a 44mpg for the ride.

bcp

In My Opinion
Oh, and the price for Coconut Joes was fair.
we had 4 adults and 2 teens, my bill was only 83.00 for everything.

It does go up a bit for the dinner + hours though.

I never knew it was there, we found it searching the internet this afternoon and just decided to head on down.

P.S.
I didnt let Pan Lady leave the tip, I did it this time, and gave the 21% because the waitress was just too damn cute.

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
Please, please, please consider this! I just can't seem to make the Friday nights -- usually just too tired. Gilligan's is quite a ways away for me but I could do it on a Saturday!
Consider it considered! The boss lady made that decision in post 59. We have already decided the more the merrier. Why not Friday night and/or Saturday lunch? Would love to meet you and some others.
That could work for me. Could even get a bike ride in.
Please do! I always ride up that way in the Summer.
We just did lunch at Coconut Joes in Edgwater, A ride for most of you but I think it would be a great place. And the deck is pretty much on the water. And they said they would move tables around to cater to however many showed up.
Were you following me up 301 last night or was it Foxhound? I couldn't see who pulled out behind me...

Last edited:

belvak

Happy Camper
Im sure if my wife felt the same way, I would refrain from using the term. However, since it really does not bother her, WTH.
People are different when it comes to certain things. Terms like Wife Unit are meaningless when in reality you try to treat her like a Queen.

(Queen, one who has total control over her subjects)

And, she is a very good Queen!

Yep! Even if the crabs were "fun sized" :yikes: :howdy:

That "hand jive" thing you, me & Pan Lady did last night with the vinegar was awesome too...

How the heck did I miss that??? :confused:

I loved the thunderstorm. :shrug:

Me too!!!

I also loved the storm while we were there, not so much the storm we hit from Waldorf to home on the way back.
I have never seen 3 and 301 with a solid 2 inches of water covering the whole road all the way. The VW was pushing so hard through the water that the 50mpg dropped to a 44mpg for the ride.

Bummer! You guys deserve a medal for driving so far to get there in the first place (through nasty weather), then having to do it all again on the way home!!! :huggy:

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
How the heck did I miss that??? :confused:
We are a spontaneous group. If you leave early (or blink) you might miss our antics.

Hand Jive; Not to be confused with the dance from the 50's:
Six hands, covered with vinegar, hillariously rubbing, slapping, pushing and pulling our fingers together, trying to remove that crab smell... :yahoo:

belvak

Happy Camper
We are a spontaneous group. If you leave early (or blink) you might miss our antics.

Hand Jive; Not to be confused with the dance from the 50's:
Six hands, covered with vinegar, hillariously rubbing, slapping, pushing and pulling our fingers together, trying to remove that crab smell... :yahoo:

:eyebrow: Kinky...