Given'n it a shot

D

dmc854

Magnum said:
Hey it's how she would find a person with the same intentions. If thats not what the guy wants then move on don't waste any time screwing around
Screwing around is what would give her those babies...lol..Post an ad on Yahoo and say your looking for a date and someone to have a family..Then you would only get dates looking for the same thing. Don't blindside a guy by saying you want babies ON the first date.

AC/DC

Lord, I apologize.
Pimping for FDDOG

teamkintner13 said:
Well since everywhere else has had no luck I figured if you guys have any suggestions for meeting males between 23-35 in SOMD? I don't drink so the bars are out and I have tried the internet places. Got any suggestions or know of anyone? I'm a teacher who is just looking to settle down and have a family.

Post a picture of yourself and we'll see what we can do. :yay: :yay:

D

dmc854

Magnum said:
Just be open and honest, Thats what I would want, and would give in return
I agree about the honesty part but all that comes in time. Takes a while to find someone in the first place. Baby discussions come after you know you like them.

Magnum

Should be Huntin
dmc854 said:
Screwing around is what would give her those babies...lol..Post an ad on Yahoo and say your looking for a date and someone to have a family..Then you would only get dates looking for the same thing. Don't blindside a guy by saying you want babies ON the first date.
Exactly, If she is looking for a guy thats wants to settle down and have a family don't you think she should mention that?? Or lets say she met a guy and didn't say that, they dated a while and seemed stay at the same pace not settling down at all, after a while she decides to mention that and he runs because it was not his intention to settle down, Time wasted because of not being open with her desires.

D

dmc854

Magnum said:
Exactly, If she is looking for a guy thats wants to settle down and have a family don't you think she should mention that?? Or lets say she met a guy and didn't say that, they dated a while and seemed stay at the same pace not settling down at all, after a while she decides to mention that and he runs because it was not his intention to settle down, Time wasted because of not being open with her desires.
If she tries Internet dating(safely) and states that marriage and babies are long term goal, then she might have a chance to find a kindred soul. :kiss:

Magnum

Should be Huntin
dmc854 said:
If she tries Internet dating(safely) and states that marriage and babies are long term goal, then she might have a chance to find a kindred soul. :kiss:
Thats what I was trying to say... No lunch makes me think not good, need food fer brain to work

D

dmc854

Magnum said:
Thats what I was trying to say... No lunch makes me think not good, need food fer brain to work

lol...too much caffeine hyped me up today. GO EAT!

Magnum

Should be Huntin
dmc854 said:
lol...too much caffeine hyped me up today. GO EAT!
ALmost time to leave now, I usually go to lunch at 11, got busy looked down and it was 12:30. Need sugar or something with sugar.

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Magnum said:
Thats not true, Thats what I'm lookin for and it'd be nice to have someone upfront with thier intentions
I thought your dipstick had an oil resovoir? :confused:

How about volunteering somewhere? Not only will you feel better about yourself, all of this would like great on your resume and I just bet you would meet someone!! But keep in mind, if you're really looking to meet someone and are too aggressive you will never find anyone. Let nature take it's course!

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
pvineswinger said:
If you are a hetero guy- and just wanna get laid, ask for ...Oh man, I can't do it!!! :lmao:
:nono: Don't even think about it. :really:

unless you were thinking of :gossip: in which case ... :yay:

fttrsbeerwench

This has proved to be interesting.....

This is my pick up line....

" Look dude, I definatly don't want to have your baby, but if you have kids I will treat them as my own. I want a man to help make my life better and complete. I don't want a sugar daddy, or to be a replacement for your mommy. I want to be part of a team, working together for a common goal where our mutual happiness is always a priority. NO bullshiat, No games. Wanna hump? "

BernieP

Resident PIA
fttrsbeerwench said:
This is my pick up line....

" Look dude, I definatly don't want to have your baby, but if you have kids I will treat them as my own. I want a man to help make my life better and complete. I don't want a sugar daddy, or to be a replacement for your mommy. I want to be part of a team, working together for a common goal where our mutual happiness is always a priority. NO bullshiat, No games. Wanna hump? "
okay, here's what I heard...
" Look dude, I definatly blah blah, blah blah :blahblah: , Wanna hump? :getdown:

D

dmc854

BernieP said:
okay, here's what I heard...
" Look dude, I definatly blah blah, blah blah :blahblah: , Wanna hump? :getdown:
Need a hearing aid????? You sure heard that hooker last week..LOL