Go redskins!!!!!!!!!!!!

edinsomd

Pretty simple, RGIII is nowhere near ready physically, and since he didn't even attend training camp, he's rusty to boot. Put Cousins back in as QB until RGIII is REALLY ready.

Escalade14

Go Rams!
Maybe it's because I'm not a Redskins fan, but I just don't see the hype that RGIII supposedly has. Did the skins go nuts when they had other QB's (Theismann, Ramsey, McNabb to name a few)? Sure he a great QB when healthy but every team has great QB's. Most of them you hardly hear anything about.

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
Pretty simple, RGIII is nowhere near ready physically, and since he didn't even attend training camp, he's rusty to boot. Put Cousins back in as QB until RGIII is REALLY ready.

Get defensive backs who can cover receivers and make tackles...

Maybe it's because I'm not a Redskins fan, but I just don't see the hype that RGIII supposedly has. Did the skins go nuts when they had other QB's (Theismann, Ramsey, McNabb to name a few)? Sure he a great QB when healthy but every team has great QB's. Most of them you hardly hear anything about.

You people do not realize the potential of this football team.
They are going to the Super Bowl, damn-it.:buddies:

Escalade14

Go Rams!
The only potential the Redskins have is losing. They're great for that! Oh BTW, they're now road kill (they had an away game, get it?)