Go Skins

RPMDAD

Go skins, they have already matched my expectations for the year being 8 and 7 anything else is gravy.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
I can't remember the last time they won 7 games in a row.
If the Ravens win today the Skins will be in first place in the NFC East

thurley42

HY;FR
So on my drive to Ohio someone on Red Zone said the Cowboys can still get the division with a win next week. Is that true? If so how is that possible? Thanks

Hank

my war
So on my drive to Ohio someone on Red Zone said the Cowboys can still get the division with a win next week. Is that true? If so how is that possible? Thanks

Basically if the Cowboys win they are both 4-2 within the division so then it goes to best won-lost-tied percentage in common games and apparently that is to the Cowboys advantage.

Last edited:

DipStick

Keep Calm and Don't Care!
FOX has to be seriously pissed off about the Skins/Cowgirls game being flexed to primetime. :killingme

Bay_Kat

Tropical
And a lot of fans, too. I was going to host a party for the game but, no way now. I'll be asleep by halftime.

Interesting, when I looked at nfl.com yesterday, said the game was on at 1 and I was bummed because they probably won't show it here at that time, but if it's on at 8:30, I'll be able to see it.

thurley42

HY;FR
Interesting, when I looked at nfl.com yesterday, said the game was on at 1 and I was bummed because they probably won't show it here at that time, but if it's on at 8:30, I'll be able to see it.

It's def on at 830, they couldn't stop talking about it last night on snf.

garyt27

INAFJ
They changed it as soon as it became apparent that this is essentialy a playoff game and this was done because the network wanted it. Prime time ad money. I will have to take off monday cause I have to get up at 4:30 am.
Shucks. :yahoo: Beat the Cowturds!

Larry Gude

Strung Out
They changed it as soon as it became apparent that this is essentialy a playoff game and this was done because the network wanted it. Prime time ad money. I will have to take off monday cause I have to get up at 4:30 am.
Shucks. :yahoo: Beat the Cowturds!

I guess the numbers prove it but, I won't be watching it all.

:shrug: