Now let's hear all the excuses come pouring in from the other golfers. :lmao:

Agee

jazz lady said:
Could be. :lol: I heard and congrats! :cheers:

Now let's hear all the excuses come pouring in from the other golfers. :lmao:
TY, actually I tied the little "rodent" :lmao:

Agee

jazz lady said:
I must have misheard. I thought you had beaten somebody by one stroke? :confused: Maybe is was someone else. :bubble:
Yeah it was the other somebody...

Boy... :lmao:

j/k: I did, although it wasn't the resounding victory that Pete and Otter normally put on me.

Pete

Repete
Airgasm said:
Yeah it was the other somebody...

Boy... :lmao:

j/k: I did, although it wasn't the total resounding ass whoopin of gargantuan proportions that Pete and Otter normally put on me.
fixed

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Pete said:
Not at all, he beat me by one. He played 8 strokes better and I played 16 strokes worse than normal.
:sux2bu: :lol:

Just kidding - everybody has a bad day now and again. I've been handed my butt on a silver platter more than once. You just shrug it off and look forward to the next time. :cheers:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Pete said:
Your welcome to come out and play too, they have ladies tee's. :whistle:
Sure thing. Do I at least get a lesson first? :confused: :lmao:

Seriously, I've thought about trying it as I'm doing a lot of other things to see if I like them. You don't know until you try and it looks like fun. :smile:

Pete

Repete
jazz lady said:
:sux2bu: :lol:

Just kidding - everybody has a bad day now and again. I've been handed my butt on a silver platter more than once. You just shrug it off and look forward to the next time. :cheers:
Oh I think Mr Gasm is going to be in the back of the bus Saturday we are playing at the good course, I wont have an 8 year old to chase around the course and I made the tee time extra early. :lmao:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Pete said:
Oh I think Mr Gasm is going to be in the back of the bus Saturday we are playing at the good course, I wont have an 8 year old to chase around the course and I made the tee time extra early. :lmao:
Poor Air. The glory is short-lived. :lol: Slightly stacking the deck, aren't you? :jet: :killingme

Pete

Repete
jazz lady said:
Poor Air. The glory is short-lived. :lol: Slightly stacking the deck, aren't you? :jet: :killingme
Nah, the crisp cool air might make him play better. He has just over 24 hours to revel in his tie/win. He better yuk it up.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Pete said:
Nah, the crisp cool air might make him play better. He has just over 24 hours to revel in his tie/win. He better yuk it up.
And let the smack talk begin... :lmao:

Agee

Pete said:
:blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: