Golf

Nupe2

Airgasm said:
on Saturday, who's in?

...where? Time? (I'd have to blow off a funeral but....it's going to be in the low eighties with no or little humidity....I'm sure the dearly departed would approve) :shrug:

Nupe2

cattitude said:
No need to be scurred of little 'ol me. I'm just a tiny little thing, very shy.

..uh huh....you are female, correct? Your sex is one to be wary of.... :whistle:

HOWEVER...ONE TO BE LOVED, LEFT and LOVED SOMEMORE! :huggy:

Agee

Nupe2 said:
...where? Time? (I'd have to blow off a funeral but....it's going to be in the low eighties with no or little humidity....I'm sure the dearly departed would approve) :shrug:

Waiting for the other boys to chime-in. Will let you know.

Pete

Repete
I don't know yet, I need to know time/place. My boy is coming home Sunday and I have stuff I have to do, but I should be able to go.

Ponytail

I would LOVE to, but have to be in B'more by noon with the g/f to meet her family. I just committed to it last night too.

Postpone it a week? I haven't swung the clubs since this time last year! (I have since purchased another box of balls so I should be good for another round!) :biggrin:

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
Pete said:
I don't know yet, I need to know time/place. My boy is coming home Sunday and I have stuff I have to do, but I should be able to go.
What happened to Saturday? :confused:

FancyBelle

I'm 2 old 2 die young!
How bout we girls get together and follow them around the course? I can drive a golf cart and I think I know where Bresamil lives. :razz:

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
FancyBelle said:
How bout we girls get together and follow them around the course? I can drive a golf cart and I think I know where Bresamil lives. :razz:
I'll have to leave you a key for potty breaks. I'm heading out for vacation.

Agee

Nupe, Otter, Pete, Do-What, Softballkid, Kom...
Saturday:
PAX @ 10:28
Wicomico @ 11:36

What say you ??????????????????