Golf

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
Nupe2 said:
Remember, if you need a person injury Attorney, give him a call (in 3 years). :lol:
I`was going to make a comment about (when the time was right) " Don't F' with Nupe. His Son will kick your ass and then sue ya".

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
DoWhat said:
I`was going to make a comment about (when the time was right) " Don't F' with Nupe. His Son will kick your ass and then sue ya".
Catt's gonna do some arse-kicking soon. She's got the goods now.

Pete

Repete
DoWhat said:
Ouch!
Did you know that you left beer in the fridge. Please Thank the Otter for me.
That was my beer that got left. I will be over sometime to reclaim it. :lol:

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Sounds like I missed a good time on Saturday. We got back from MB this afternoon, got lucky this year, only one new club was purchased and I only lost 6 balls in 3 rounds. :lmao: I did manage to shoot a little better than the last time I played with you fellas. :yay:

Otter

Nothing to see here
kom526 said:
Sounds like I missed a good time on Saturday. We got back from MB this afternoon, got lucky this year, only one new club was purchased and I only lost 6 balls in 3 rounds. :lmao: I did manage to shoot a little better than the last time I played with you fellas. :yay:

You were missed, was a fun day.

kom526

When is the trip up to Larry's neck of the woods? I'll be ready to take my improved swing on the road pretty soon. :yay:

kom526

Gee, I was just checking my calendar and I noticed that I don't have anything planned for this upcoming weekend. :whistle:

Nupe-->I have some brochures about courses and the school I went to while I was down south. If you want them just let me know. Crow Creek (nice course) is close to where you are staying but it only has 9 holes open. They had a disgruntled employee spray grass killer on the greens of the front 9. We were charged $30.00 w/cart for the back 9 twice. When you play, make sure you play bent grass greens, the bermuda greens tend to be shaggy and slow this time of year.

Last edited:

Nupe2

kom526 said:
Gee, I was just checking my calendar and I noticed that I don't have anything planned for this upcoming weekend. :whistle:

Nupe-->I have some brochures about courses and the school I went to while I was down south. If you want them just let me know. Crow Creek (nice course) is close to where you are staying but it only has 9 holes open. They had a disgruntled employee spray grass killer on the greens of the front 9. We were charged $30.00 w/cart for the back 9 twice. When you play, make sure you play bent grass greens, the bermuda greens tend to be shaggy and slow this time of year.

Thanks Kom. Welcome home! :howdy:

I'll give you a call this evening.