Golf

Pete

Repete
bresamil said:
Why don't you drive down to my place or Gumby's first and put the cooler discreetly near the fence? Then midway through the course, you'll be able to access your beverages.
I can see it now, we are on hole #4 and some other 4some is on hole #11 looking for their ball and Bubba yell, "hey Frank! I didn't find the ball but DAMN I found a cooler of Bud Light! come git some :yay:"

Ponytail

bresamil said:
Why don't you drive down to my place or Gumby's first and put the cooler discreetly near the fence? Then midway through the course, you'll be able to access your beverages.

I used to just fill one of the HUGE pockets on the bag with ice and a 12 pack in a plastic bag. :shrug: It's not a cooler. BUT, this does nothing for access to a "hottie" at anytime during play...'cept that one "beerverage cart" chick at Calvert. That was nice to see. :biggrin:

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
Pete said:
I can see it now, we are on hole #4 and some other 4some is on hole #11 looking for their ball and Bubba yell, "hey Frank! I didn't find the ball but DAMN I found a cooler of Bud Light! come git some :yay:"
Then leave it at Gumby's. Someone will be home to guard it.

Any weekend that you guys play AFTER this one, I can make sure you can get drinks. Unfortunately, this Saturday I'm rolling out many hours before your tee time.

Pete

Repete
Ponytail said:
I used to just fill one of the HUGE pockets on the bag with ice and a 12 pack in a plastic bag. :shrug: It's not a cooler. BUT, this does nothing for access to a "hottie" at anytime during play...'cept that one "beerverage cart" chick at Calvert. That was nice to see. :biggrin:
You missed the time Otter and I saw her frolicking in the sprinkler. Of course we have to sneak back through the woods and finish playing because the course was backing up.

Agee

bresamil said:
Then leave it at Gumby's. Someone will be home to guard it.

Any weekend that you guys play AFTER this one, I can make sure you can get drinks. Unfortunately, this Saturday I'm rolling out many hours before your tee time.

Just leave the keys under the mat, and make sure the grill has plenty of propane. Post golf throw-down @ Bre's house :yahoo:

Agee

What Bre, you don't trust us? :angel:

Catt absolutely, before summer's over :yay:

We now have two back-to-back tee-times @ noon.

Ponytail

bresamil said:
Just stay out of my lingerie drawer. :eyebrow:
Can you post some pics of you modeling it...you know, just for identification purposes...so they KNOW the drawer to stay out of when they get to it. :popcorn:

Last edited:

Nupe2

Ponytail said:
Can you post some pics of you modeling it...you know, just for identification purposes...so they KNOW the drawer to stay out of when they get to it. :popcorn:

:yeahthat: because we've never met and ....... :whistle: :howdy:

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
Ponytail said:
Pete said it would look better on you. :bawl: