Golf

Nupe2

Should work..depends on how much of a guilt trip I get from my parents about missing this funeral (52 years old and I'm still dealing with guilt? This Catholic thing is just not working out for me)*

*The bracketed statement above was made in a fit of angst brought on by the writer's pending vacation, numerous demands at work, impending airline travel and other stresses associated with responsible adult behavior. The opinion expressed within the statement do not necessarily reflect the views of SOMD.com, its owners, employees and other innocent bystanders. Thank You.

Agee

If all of the interested players cannot get on PAx, we'll play at Wicomico.

Thanks Otter!

Nupe2

Airgasm said:
If all of the interested players cannot get on PAx, we'll play at Wicomico.

Thanks Otter!

I just realized it was at PAX. I don't think I can get on. Just have a government, non-DOD ID. Let me know the final locale and time.
:yay:

Ponytail

Nupe2 said:
I just realized it was at PAX. I don't think I can get on. Just have a government, non-DOD ID. Let me know the final locale and time.

All you need is valid drivers license to get on base with someone else that has base ID. Though I DON'T know if they'll let you golf. Forgive me if I just restated your question. I wasn't sure to which you were referring, base, or golf, when you said that you didn't think you could get on.

Last edited:

Ponytail

:tantrum: I'm missing out on golf, and I just had to turn down FREE front row seats, behind dugout, to the Phillies game this Saturday, that included VIP parking passes. :tantrum: Ooooh how the g/f will owe me for this one.

Pete

Repete
Ponytail said:
:tantrum: I'm missing out on golf, and I just had to turn down FREE front row seats, behind dugout, to the Phillies game this Saturday, that included VIP parking passes. :tantrum: Ooooh how the g/f will owe me for this one.
puss

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
Airgasm said:
"Bump" for a head count, trying to see if a another tee-time is needed.
I will be there.
Are we going to carpool?
Does Wicomico allow jean shorts?

Agee

DoWhat said:
I will be there.
Are we going to carpool?
Does Wicomico allow jean shorts?

I can swing by and pick you up, say 10:30 am. "Jean shorts" shouldn't be an issue, but you'll have to leave your "wife beater" shirt at home, they require a collar.

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
Airgasm said:
I can swing by and pick you up, say 10:30 am. "Jean shorts" shouldn't be an issue, but you'll have to leave your "wife beater" shirt at home, they require a collar.
That would be great. And you can pick-up your broke TV :lmao:
Are we allowed to bring coolers?

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
Airgasm said:
:lmao:

Unfortunately, no coolers allowed on the course.
Why don't you drive down to my place or Gumby's first and put the cooler discreetly near the fence? Then midway through the course, you'll be able to access your beverages.

Agee

bresamil said:
Why don't you drive down to my place or Gumby's first and put the cooler discreetly near the fence? Then midway through the course, you'll be able to access your beverages.

Devious, smart and a hottie :huggy: