Golf

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
If everyone has helmets and kevlar I would mind joining in once in a while.

I use to have a deadly slice.

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
otter said:
Only downer was Nupe and his son had to run after playing and didn't get to hang out for a bit at the 19th hole.
Nupe (and Mrs. Nupe),
Be proud, you did a great job with the one that I met.

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
Kyle said:
If everyone has helmets and kevlar I would mind joining in once in a while.

I use to have a deadly slice.
You should've seen them duck everytime I swung that damn driver.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
cattitude said:
:huggy: Glad I could sell them to somebody that wanted them. My dad would be glad. Hope you enjoy them. You two are very nice people and we enjoyed meeting you. Otter, you could have smoked in the house!

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
BS Gal said:
:huggy: Glad I could sell them to somebody that wanted them. My dad would be glad.
I bet the Otter is just happy as hell. How the hell does he get away now?

"But Honey, I have clubs too".

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
DoWhat said:
I bet the Otter is just happy as hell. How the hell does he get away now?

"But Honey, I have clubs too".
I was just helping a soon-to-be golfing buddy of yours. She got a real deal. She'll be on the course with you all soon. Glad I could help a girl out. :lmao:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
BS Gal said:
She got a real deal. She'll be on the course with you all soon. Glad I could help a girl out. :lmao:

I'm excited. I just called my s-i-l to tell her I got some clubs. They are great! I'm calling tomorrow about lessons.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
cattitude said:
I'm excited. I just called my s-i-l to tell her I got some clubs. They are great! I'm calling tomorrow about lessons.
They would have sat here in the house FOREVER. I know they were worth more, but I didn't pay a thing for them. Tell me what the others think about them. I'm just completely thrilled that you will enjoy them. That's all my dad wanted was for someone to enjoy them, and I took them off his hands (notice the airline stuff on them) and hauled them home to make him happy. I thought I would want to learn, but I didn't. I only took them to make him happy. And I'm really glad you took those shoes and they fit.

So, after a round of golf, you can stop by, have a beer and cool off in my "pool."

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
cattitude said:
Cool. :yay: I'l be sure to bring my raft. :biggrin:
Any time. We'll even make you dinner and we have the extra room you can sleep in with the neat bed. Bring Pete. I told Tom he should make those beds and sell them. What price do you think would be good for that bed?

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
BS Gal said:
Any time. We'll even make you dinner and we have the extra room you can sleep in with the neat bed. Bring Pete. I told Tom he should make those beds and sell them. What price do you think would be good for that bed?

I LOVE that bed. $500? I dunno..what type of wood is it? It's gorgeous!

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
cattitude said:
I LOVE that bed. $500? I dunno..what type of wood is it? It's gorgeous!
That was pine. I forgot to show you the chair he made that was RIGHT on the deck. He made the chair out of an oak that fell during the hurricane. He's quite the guy. Cost him about $100 to make that bed, but two weeks labor. I want one.

Nupe2

DoWhat said:
Nupe (and Mrs. Nupe),
Be proud, you did a great job with the one that I met.

Thanks! We've been blessed with 2 good guys. He didn't even gloat after beating me for the first time (by 4 strokes)! :yay:

Remember, if you need a personal injury Attorney, give him a call (in 3 years). :lol:

Last edited: