Golf

Agee

pitching/chipping practice in the back yard, hit the flower bed 7 out of 10 :yay:

I'll be bringing it... :popcorn:

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
Airgasm said:
pitching/chipping practice in the back yard, hit the flower bed 7 out of 10 :yay:

I need to let you all know.
I have been rated as a professional years ago, and I debated joining the PGA.
I had a tragic accident that effected my golf swing, but with all the exercise that I have done, I think I'm ready.
Do we have any Beer holes lined up?

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
DoWhat said:
I need to let you all know.
I have been rated as a professional years ago, and I debated joining the PGA.
I had a tragic accident that effected my golf swing, but with all the exercise that I have done, I think I'm ready.
Do we have any Beer holes lined up?
I'll have you know that Catt may soon have her own golf clubs and ruin "Boys Day Out." YVW

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
BS Gal said:
I'll have you know that Catt may soon have her own golf clubs and ruin "Boys Day Out." YVW
Like the Otta would ever let that happen.
Get real. (I was going to say something else, but I decided to be nice).

Nupe2

Airgasm said:

There you go again...out in the back yard practicing. Damn! :lol:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I'm sorry...

otter said:
There's still time for you to get here by noon, Larry...:lmao:

...I was operating under the obviously mistaken impression that you people were working up enough gumption to come play where the big dogs roam.

Couldn't find your passports? Maps end at the Beltway? Northern weather gear at the cleaners?

Otter

Nothing to see here
Yesterday was an utterly fantastic day for golf, couldn't have asked for better weather and better guys to play with. :yay: Only downer was Nupe and his son had to run after playing and didn't get to hang out for a bit at the 19th hole.