Good old Steny

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
bwhahahaha

they dont use only static assumptions, but please keep sucking at the sudzy orange nozzle of trumpdumb.

So you rate that epic (but typical) prediction fail as a "win". Why am I not surprised? Because it was created on your boy's watch?

Chris0nllyn

And after 2025, none of that matters as all the cuts go away, but in my first statement you quoted, I acknowledged it would help the middle class some. You then asked why it was a bad thing the upper class got more of a break (to which I said it's not). But Trump touting that this is a great gift, or some yuge tax break (something he's touted for some time now) is simply false.

GregV814

some people won't be around in 2025. And it looks like you are admitting the tax cuts are good...well, they are. I don't know if you read the whole plan, most don't, but by the same token you should not rely on the media and liberals whine about this.....and, didn't Nancy once say that you should pass a plan to see whats in it???

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
You struggle with words if you think I said that.

Only conclusion to reach with the limited nature of your response. You either believe all those predictions the gummint critters make are accurate every time...or you don't. Those made in support of Barry's grand stimulus plan were so incredibly far off that "laughable" does not being to characterize them. But NOW you trust the same tools....

Midnightrider

Only conclusion to reach with the limited nature of your response. You either believe all those predictions the gummint critters make are accurate every time...or you don't. Those made in support of Barry's grand stimulus plan were so incredibly far off that "laughable" does not being to characterize them. But NOW you trust the same tools....

God damn you are stupid.

officeguy

You havent heard about the US debt or how this tax plan will add to it?

Government spending beyond available revenue is what creates the deficit.

No different from private finances. The leased Nissan Altima and leased iPhone X on a 30k salary create the debt, not the paycheck itself.

BernieP

Resident PIA
Well he's sure got them pegged.

I wish Steny no ill will. He's brought home the bacon for Pax, which means the SoMD area, which means my business interests, and I thank him for that. But it's time for him to move on. He's stopped representing the people of District 5 and has become solely a mouthpiece for the Democrat party.

He's done no more than any other house member and senator.
They all bring home the bacon. That's why our federal budget is filled with pork.
Compared to the late great klansman from West Virginia, Steny is a piker.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
God damn you are stupid.

That was brilliant. Really. Your debate skills are just amazing.

You're just pissed because Trump's a terrific president and the Dems are stuck on whatever is lower than stupid. If I were you, I'd be embarrassed and ashamed as well, and would probably lash out too. :poorbaby:

:lmao:

Honestly, I'm listening to the various Dems sputtering their hysterical predictions and absolutely laughing my ass off. You Democrats must be really stupid if this is how your Congressional representatives speak to you.

Triple hilarious is Chuck Schumer insisting that corporations won't trickle down their tax breaks, and literally two hours later a bunch of major corporations announced employee bonuses, raises, and increased hiring as a direct result of the new tax bill.

:roflmao:

You punks just can't win, can you?

littlelady

God bless the USA
Nope, they can’t win, and if they win, America is dunskies. It is amazing that the leapfrogs had such a long running control of our country. It is over, y’all. Get over it. The tantrums are amazing, and Obama is doing it, too. :tantrum:

Hope for change, and all. Not the change that Americans wanted. Go back to Kenya, traitor, Obama and take your OFA with you.

Last edited:

Midnightrider

That was brilliant. Really. Your debate skills are just amazing.

You're just pissed because Trump's a terrific president and the Dems are stuck on whatever is lower than stupid. If I were you, I'd be embarrassed and ashamed as well, and would probably lash out too. :poorbaby:

:lmao:

Honestly, I'm listening to the various Dems sputtering their hysterical predictions and absolutely laughing my ass off. You Democrats must be really stupid if this is how your Congressional representatives speak to you.

Triple hilarious is Chuck Schumer insisting that corporations won't trickle down their tax breaks, and literally two hours later a bunch of major corporations announced employee bonuses, raises, and increased hiring as a direct result of the new tax bill.

:roflmao:

You punks just can't win, can you?

Like I said, I’ll wait to see what the actual tax implications for me are before I will judge that part. However, if you eliminate the mandate but not the rest of Obamacare you are just adding to the deficit. Kind of like cutting taxes without also adjusting spending.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Like I said, I’ll wait to see what the actual tax implications for me are before I will judge that part. However, if you eliminate the mandate but not the rest of Obamacare you are just adding to the deficit. Kind of like cutting taxes without also adjusting spending.

Except the CBO predicted a large saving from the elimination of the individual mandate. That was one of the key "how to pay for the tax cut" items. Lol

So_what

Yes I'm an MPD, But who's
He's on TV with Bret Baier making a horse's ass out of himself, insisting that this is a "tax cut for the rich", which is a slap in the face to his constituents who are smart enough to actually, you know, crunch the numbers. So he is effectively saying, "My dumbass third grade educated voters will buy anything I say because they don't know any better."

Can we vote him out of there? Please?

Or do you all just like being looked down on and insulted by him?

Vrai, you can single handly get rid of Steny. Don't you remember the time he sexually harrassed you 30 years ago?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Vrai, you can single handly get rid of Steny. Don't you remember the time he sexually harrassed you 30 years ago?

:lol:

Unfortunately, I'm not the type of person who would do something like that. I need to keep my karma clean.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Link?

Ok mo, how does not collecting one tax make up for reducing another?

Poor, poor moron. No googler. You'll have to read further for the "how and why" part. I can't hold your hand for everything...that would be just gross.

Repealing Obamacare’s individual mandate would save the government $338 billion over a decade and result in 13 million more uninsured Americans in 2027, according to a new CBO score.

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/11/08/cbo-score-obamacare-repeal-244688

acommondisaster

And after 2025, none of that matters as all the cuts go away, but in my first statement you quoted, I acknowledged it would help the middle class some. You then asked why it was a bad thing the upper class got more of a break (to which I said it's not). But Trump touting that this is a great gift, or some yuge tax break (something he's touted for some time now) is simply false.

When I was in 4th grade, my parents gave me a 10 speed bike for my birthday. It was nice but I complained that in 10 years, it would be worthless, because I'd have my driver's license. My parents touted that is was a great gift, but it was false!

In 10 years, more than likely the tax cuts will be made permanent.