good tattoo parlors

fttrsbeerwench

I have five..

And I haven't dated a guy with a tat in about five years, I don't think one has anything to do with the other. My current tries to scrub my tats off in the tub, he wishes I didn't have em but he's very old fshioned like that. Plus his ex-wife would get a new tat every tiem she wanted to piss him off. (go figure)Hollow doesn't ahve a girlfriend because he is eother too nice, or to weird. I think he's nice, so he has the right to be picky.

H

HollowSoul

art is expression, i express myself through ink, and my music. i realize that it isnt for everyone, but if you go through life trying to please everyone.....you will never be fullfilled yourself

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
HollowSoul said:
art is expression, i express myself through ink, and my music. i realize that it isnt for everyone, but if you go through life trying to please everyone.....you will never be fullfilled yourself

:yay:

i didn't get mine to please anyone but ME either!! it is people who still live with blinders on and not opening their minds to others as to why we have such a f'd up world, JMHO!!!!

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
jwwb2000 said:

i didn't get mine to please anyone but ME either!! it is people who still live with blinders on and not opening their minds to others as to why we have such a f'd up world, JMHO!!!!
Your siggy is still effed up.

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
jwwb2000 said:

and you wanted us to come to or host some get-rich-quick scheme of yours ... with that potty mouth? :rolleyes:

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
RoseRed said:
That's what you get for trying to be nice. :shrug:
Tell me about it.
And I can't believe how many people think I am such an ass.
If they only knew the truth. Dumbasses.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
DoWhat said:
Tell me about it.
And I can't believe how many people think I am such an ass.
If they only knew the truth. Dumbasses.
She listened and not so much as a thank you. :mad: