Good Times at Cadillac Jacks

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
and that was the beginning of the night....Well, in total embarrassment, I tried to quit on the spot...but Sal had one of his monkees block the door while he grabbed my jeans and threw them up on the roof with my keys and said , "hit it , you aint quittin', youre fired"....
I called Aunt Jean to pick me up, but she lived in an apartment on Wheeler Road...she got there at about 1:45am as I stood out in the rain with no pants, waiting. She was sh!tfaced and drove me down the wrong side of RT.5 but was stopped by MSP. She was locked up, in just her flower housecoat and me in my wet ill fitting BVD's....

want me to go on???
Reminds me of a rather unfortunate outcome I had during/after a long night a few blocks off of Light St. in Baltimore...

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Haven't been out.

But I'm really getting P.O.'d with the hot rodders and loud bikes on 235. Started at 7am today. You can hear the same vehicles race up and down 235 for hours on end, from inside, with the windows closed, with the TV on. Some of them are louder than the sirens on the rescue vehicles coming out of Chancellor's Run, so that's saying something. And not one LEO anywhere. No enforcement, no consequence, no peace.

Another reason to get the hell out of here.
SOMD Cars and Coffee was this morning at Laurel Glance shopping center.

I hear lots of traffic and bikes and fire/rescue. It's white noise to me anymore.

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member

I hear lots of traffic and bikes and fire/rescue. It's white noise to me anymore.
Is that what was jamming up the parking lot at Hobby lobby?

from the looks of it, I thought they were given something away.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....

Since the noise started so early, I was wondering if there was some kind of event. Thanx.

Still bothers me tho.

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
I could have a lot of fun making up answers to that one.
Quick...best response:

"I saw it from Harbor Freight."
"While buying new power tools."
Let the games begin! 😂

IMG_5818.jpeg

WheezyCarl

Haven't been out.

But I'm really getting P.O.'d with the hot rodders and loud bikes on 235. Started at 7am today. You can hear the same vehicles race up and down 235 for hours on end, from inside, with the windows closed, with the TV on. Some of them are louder than the sirens on the rescue vehicles coming out of Chancellor's Run, so that's saying something. And not one LEO anywhere. No enforcement, no consequence, no peace.

Another reason to get the hell out of here.
They're too busy doubling up by the "sheds" on 235 in the Sandgates area. Bastards.

zar

Theist
Glad to hear it’s reopened, Lexington Park seems like it’s become more dangerous since you know who was elected, like every other city. I’ve been there a million times and never felt unsafe.

mitzi

and that was the beginning of the night....Well, in total embarrassment, I tried to quit on the spot...but Sal had one of his monkees block the door while he grabbed my jeans and threw them up on the roof with my keys and said , "hit it , you aint quittin', youre fired"....
I called Aunt Jean to pick me up, but she lived in an apartment on Wheeler Road...she got there at about 1:45am as I stood out in the rain with no pants, waiting. She was sh!tfaced and drove me down the wrong side of RT.5 but was stopped by MSP. She was locked up, in just her flower housecoat and me in my wet ill fitting BVD's....

want me to go on???
Which apartments on Wheeler Road did she live?

NOTSMC

I think that spot has finally washed away as well - no more reserved parking for that "special" person...
Meh, BF gave me a TUB for Christmas. I can make holes and spackle from here until doomsday and still have some leftover. As long as I remember to put the lid back on.

The reserved parking though was very thoughtful and much appreciated. I think you're a "special" person too. :huggy:

Reactions: TPD

NOTSMC

That was very thoughtful of him. I think I'm going to give my missus some house paint this Christmas. :razz:
He knows what I like. I've also received extra deluxe super thick Charmin. An eight pack. Told me that nothing was too good for my special ass. Or that I was a special kind of ass or something like that. Whatever it was, he made it sound like a compliment.