Grammy's tonight

Katelin

one day the dark will end
Yes :clap: but the actual Beach Boys appear to be lip syncing? :confused:

Well..its late night for them..and perhaps their meds are kicking in..ya know..old folks meds...or maybe that "special blue pill"??:whistle:

( Just kidding...said with love and respect for the "Boys"!!)

Dakota

~~~~~~~
I dunno, I wasn't that close to the TV - was in the kitchen listening. And dancing around. :biggrin:

That might have been a good thing! The words didn't match the lip movement and that bugged me. I should have gone into the kitchen.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Is 'music' making a comeback or is it still a digital/electronic cesspool out there? I really like Adele and her powerful voice, Mumford and Sons, Avett Brothers, The Head and The Heart. I want hear Adele live before I hit the rack.

Katelin

Go Sir Paul!!!

Gads..to think I wore an "I LOVE YOU PAUL" heart cut-out ( handmade) to school when they appeard on The Ed Sullivan Show!!
A crazy pre-teen fan then and a dedicated mature fan now!!:buddies:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Is 'music' making a comeback or is it still a digital/electronic cesspool out there? I really like Adele and her powerful voice, Mumford and Sons, Avett Brothers, The Head and The Heart. I want hear Adele live before I hit the rack.

Me, too! :bann:

Dakota

~~~~~~~
This must be a new song from Katy Perry.

I like it. I wonder if this is her song to Russell. :whistle:

My #1 son is drooling.

Kom,

It seemed like a technical problem at first but I guess it was her intro to her new song. Strange intro though...

Katelin

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bann:

Adele is awesome and her voice is so strong!!!

You really have to go to 60 Minutes web site and watch her interview with Anderson Cooper!!!! She talks about this song and how her old ex made it happen and now how she would re-sing it now that she has a nicer, kinder boyfriend who ( she tells Cooper) that she is in love with! :bann:

Great interview!!!

Last edited: