Grammy's tonight

Dakota

~~~~~~~
Off to bed soon.... but happened to catch the top news story on channel 9 and they are dissing Jennifer for her tribute.... saying they expected more.... Beyonce or Aguilera....

Well :rolleyes: Here is the video and the nasty comments - how ignorant! *I* thought she did an awesome job.

Katelin

one day the dark will end
Gaga ran outta ga ga gas....

She was up and LEAVING with her huge gold staff and her date (?) even before Adele had finished her thanks for Album of the year, for witch Gaga was nominated...what a gaga gag!!! :barf:

And Bruce, Sir Paul and the rest for a closing WOW!!!!! LOVED IT!!...
Nite all...
remember..tomorrow and Tuesday is the Westminister Dog Show on USA tv!!!:yahoo:

Katelin

one day the dark will end
Off to bed soon.... but happened to catch the top news story on channel 9 and they are dissing Jennifer for her tribute.... saying they expected more.... Beyonce or Aguilera....

Well :rolleyes: Here is the video and the nasty comments - how ignorant! *I* thought she did an awesome job.

Who expected more?
the world?
CNN has been running 24 hours with tributes to Whitney..no real world news, just 24 hours of Whitney.
Isn't that enough of a tribute at this point in time?

Boo to the critics...I thought the tribute was very touching and personal.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Nicki Minaj is a freak show. :rolleyes:

Wonder what would happen if next year any artist decided to deliver a performance mocking the Islamic faith? Pffft! That's crazy talk - would never happen. :lmao:

Introduced by pal Drake as "intelligent" and "driven," Minaj started her oddball performance in a confessional booth, where she sang lines from 'I Feel Pretty' and thoroughly freaked out her priest. Nicki then let a pre-taped video segment advance the story, such that it was, and when next we saw her, she was strapped down, as if possessed by the devil.

That's when things got weird. She spoke in tongues, levitated and danced with monks. At one point, the whole gang sang bits of 'O Come, All Ye Faithful.'

In another time, she would have been called a witch and burned at the stake. In 2012, post-Madonna, post-Gaga, she's hailed as genius -- though sadly not Best New Artist, since Bon Iver won -- and wildly applauded. How's that for progress?

Nicki Minaj, Grammys 2012: Rapper Performs 'Roman Holiday,' Levitates - The Boombox

Lilypad

Sound system sucked....Bruce sounded a little weak & "ruff" and why did Foo F. and Chris B. have 2 sets...I'd give the entire show a 6 out of 10. Just sayin'.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Carrie Underwood totally eff'd up her duet with Tony Bennett.

Nicki Minaj and Katy Perry should not have even been on the stage.

Bruno Mars is the offspring of James Brown and Prince (with Erik Estrada's teeth from his C.H.i.P.s days)

Listening to Bon Iver makes me want to kill myself.

lovinmaryland

I thought she was trying WAY to hard... singing wise... also her grief looked forced. Didint like it at all :boo:

Dakota

~~~~~~~
I thought she was trying WAY to hard... singing wise... also her grief looked forced. Didint like it at all :boo:

Jennifer Hudson has said for a very long time that Whitney, Aretha and Patti were the ones who inspired her, so I thought she was trying NOT to break down - at least that was my perspective.