Grammy's tonight

Hank

my war
And the performers for the 54th GRAMMY Awards are:

Adele, who will be performing for the first time since undergoing vocal-cord surgery last fall

Jason Aldean and Kelly Clarkson

The Beach Boys, who will be reuniting for their first appearance in two decades, with Foster The People and Maroon 5

Tony Bennett and Carrie Underwood

Chris Brown

Glen Campbell with the Band Perry and Blake Shelton

The Civil Wars

Coldplay and Rihanna

Dance/electronica segment featuring Chris Brown, Deadmau5, Foo Fighters, David Guetta, and Lil Wayne

Foo Fighters

Jennifer Hudson, who will pay tribute to the late Whitney Houston

Alicia Keys and Bonnie Raitt

Diana Krall

Bruno Mars

Paul McCartney

Nicki Minaj

Maceo Parker

Katy Perry

Bruce Springsteen And The E Street Band

Taylor Swift

Joe Walsh

Maceo is performing at this snoozefest?

Dakota

~~~~~~~
Glen Campbell is 75 and he can still rock that stage!!!!

The Band Perry and Blake Shelton did an awesome job bringing in his introduction.

Katelin

one day the dark will end
Tony BennIS.. twice she called him Tony Bennis...WTF?????? :jameo:
Doesn't Carrie know who she sang with?
Geesh.........guess not.:coffee:

Last edited:

Dakota

~~~~~~~
Tribute for Whitney? Was everyone smoking crack on stage?

Are you even watching? It was for all those lost in the music industry this past year and Jennifer sang "I will Always Love You" at the end.

Foo Fighters is back on. :yay:

Dakota

~~~~~~~
Record of the Year is awarded for a single or for one track from an album. This award goes to the performing artist and the producer, recording engineer, and/or mixer for that song. Album of the Year is awarded for a whole album, and the award is presented to the artist, producer, and recording engineer for that album. So, in this context, "record" means one song and "album" means the whole collection of songs on a CD or LP.

In the Grammys, what's the difference between Record of the Year and Album of the Year?

Adele just got Album of the Year....

I had to look up the difference between the two - thought I'd post it in case I'm not the only 1 unclear on how that works!!

WOW - WTG AGAIN Adele - she cleaned up tonight.

Hank

my war
Are you even watching? It was for all those lost in the music industry this past year and Jennifer sang "I will Always Love You" at the end.

Foo Fighters is back on. :yay:

Nah... I will catch what I want to see on YouTube...