new-counter-under-construct.gif
    92.5 KB · Views: 89
  • new-counter-2-under-constru.gif
    new-counter-2-under-constru.gif
    73.8 KB · Views: 95

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
kwillia said:
That's a small kitchen... do you have more counter space than what is shown in the picture?

Nope; it's not as small as it looks. It's a galley kitchen vs. being open to a room (country kitchen style). There's 32 sq feet of counter space, so there is plenty of space to do everything I need to, especially having that 5 foot section on the side. :yay:

crabcake said:
Nope; it's not as small as it looks. It's a galley kitchen vs. being open to a room (country kitchen style). There's 32 sq feet of counter space, so there is plenty of space to do everything I need to, especially having that 5 foot section on the side. :yay:
Cool! I was about to hyperventilate at the thought of baking multi-layer wedding cakes or even Christmas cookies with such little counter space...:lol:

crabcake

kwillia said:
Cool! I was about to hyperventilate at the thought of baking multi-layer wedding cakes or even Christmas cookies with such little counter space...:lol:

:lol: Not that I'll be baking that stuff anytime soon (well, cookies, okay, but multi-layer cakes? :nono: :lol:). The pictures are deceiving. There are actually 3 separate work surfaces (not including the little piece by the stove). :yay:

crabcake

Houston, We Have Countertops!

:yahoo:

Now, gotta wait for the plummer to get here to hook up the faucets and pipes again. :tap:

Attachments

• counters-finished.gif
    counters-finished.gif
    85.4 KB · Views: 96
  • counters-finished2.gif
    counters-finished2.gif
    88.4 KB · Views: 95
  • counters-finished3.gif
    counters-finished3.gif
    76.9 KB · Views: 90
  • bathroom-counter-finished.gif
    bathroom-counter-finished.gif
    89 KB · Views: 102
  • bathroom-counter-finished2.gif
    bathroom-counter-finished2.gif
    85 KB · Views: 84
R

remaxrealtor

crabcake said:
:yahoo:

Now, gotta wait for the plummer to get here to hook up the faucets and pipes again. :tap:
They're beautiful! Great choice!

crabcake

DoWhat said:
You let your cat eat on the counter?
NASTY.

I have to; otherwise the dogs get his food. But I don't really use that countertop for any sort of food prep so it's not an issue.

I've been toying with converting one of the hall closets into a cat closet for his food, water and litter box, but that's 2 projects down the road. The next one is putting in the hardwood flooring in the family room. :yay:

crabcake

PrepH4U said:
Those are really pretty crabby. I am suprised that it was all done so quickly.

The people I'm working with come out and measure, stock the granite, fabricate it and install it which cuts down on the middle men and :bs: that you have to contend with when going through Home Depot, Lowes, etc. They do it all which makes it a much faster process. :yay:

Plumber's here now ... I shall soon have running water and garbage disposal again soon. :smile: