gray horse near cook's in park hall?

bernsm

appyday said:
...I worked on this some yesterday..mabie some of my work paid off... :smoochy:

I think it DID pay off. We (SMAWL) have been so energized by the time and effort everyone put into this rescue effort. I know numerous people sent e-mails, made phone calls and pulled "hard-to-reach" strings to get this situation the kind of attention it so obviously demanded. This rescue has given SMAWL the kind of momentum we would like to continue to see in animal abuse cases in this county and when necessary, we plan to tap into that momentum again and again.

Thank you once again . . .

mAlice

professional daydreamer
I'm happy to hear the news. I saw the pic that was posted of the horse. He looks very alert and interested. He's going to make somebody very happy.

suzeQ

Occasional User
somd.com forums made the news!!

There is an article in the Enterprise this morning about the horse--the happy ending. At the end of the article, it mentions postings on somd.com forums concerning this horse which got the attention it needed.

Good going!! :yay:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Did you see the story on page A-7 that it is illegal for horses to sleep in bathtubs unless the owner is sleeping with it? :lmao:

AC/DC

Lord, I apologize.
RoseRed said:
Did you see the story on page A-7 that it is illegal for horses to sleep in bathtubs unless the owner is sleeping with it? :lmao:

That's one HELLUVA bathtub!! :killingme :killingme

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
suzeQ said:
There is an article in the Enterprise this morning about the horse--the happy ending. At the end of the article, it mentions postings on somd.com forums concerning this horse which got the attention it needed.

Good going!! :yay:
Did the article mention any forum names?

suzeQ

Occasional User
No, but if you read between the lines, you can see where it says 'DoWhat' is the coolest guy around. :lmao:

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
To The Individual Who Gave Me Red And Told Me To Reread The Thread. I Had Read It Several Times. Did You? I Do Belive I Was The One Who Gave The Exact Location As To Where This Horse Was And Had Been Asked To Provide The Name Of The Owner Due To The Fact I Work With A Tenant On The Property. I Beleive I Clearly Stated That I Totaly Support Rescuing Animals That Are Negelcted And Abused. So You Reread Before You Judge Someone Who Was Only Trying To Help, Provide Additional Information.etc

mAlice

professional daydreamer
TIGERLILY said:
To The Individual Who Gave Me Red And Told Me To Reread The Thread. I Had Read It Several Times. Did You? I Do Belive I Was The One Who Gave The Exact Location As To Where This Horse Was And Had Been Asked To Provide The Name Of The Owner Due To The Fact I Work With A Tenant On The Property. I Beleive I Clearly Stated That I Totaly Support Rescuing Animals That Are Negelcted And Abused. So You Reread Before You Judge Someone Who Was Only Trying To Help, Provide Additional Information.etc

All the caps are very impressive. :yay:

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
I post to express my opinions, answer questions on ocassion and most of all just for fun. I do not try to hurt someone else or point out their flaws or imperfections. This is supposed to be fun and encourage thought. I do not beleive the intent of forum posts should be for other people to make others feel unwelcome or stupid.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
TIGERLILY said:
I post to express my opinions, answer questions on ocassion and most of all just for fun. I do not try to hurt someone else or point out their flaws or imperfections. This is supposed to be fun and encourage thought. I do not beleive the intent of forum posts should be for other people to make others feel unwelcome or stupid.

Don't break your arm patting yourself on the back.