gray horse near cook's in park hall?

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
It was meant to divert the converation from my flaws to the main point of the thread. My goodness stop being such a meany.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
TIGERLILY said:
It was meant to divert the converation from my flaws to the main point of the thread. My goodness stop being such a meany.

The main point of the thread is pretty much yesterday's news. You're the one that bumped it to complain.

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
somdcrab said:
yes dowhat your dumass (as your red states) is most welcome in this line of senseless banter you have experience my whale friend
How you doin Dutch?

mAlice

professional daydreamer
TIGERLILY said:
Are you usually so sweet and helpful? How do we all look to you from that pedestal your residing on?

Yes.

I don't know why you would care what others look like to me, but you look like a whiner.

Last edited:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
somdcrab said:
yes dowhat your dumass (as your red states) is most welcome in this line of senseless banter you have experience my whale friend

Like you have room to talk about senseless banter.

pvineswinger

Swinging on Vines
Gray karma from this thread....hmmm, I wonder who that could have come from?
:duh:
Anyone have any herbicide for the weeds in here?

pvineswinger

Swinging on Vines
TIGERLILY said:
I post to express my opinions, answer questions on ocassion and most of all just for fun. I do not try to hurt someone else or point out their flaws or imperfections. This is supposed to be fun and encourage thought. I do not beleive the intent of forum posts should be for other people to make others feel unwelcome or stupid.
:killingme

Rethink your opinion after about 50 more posts!!