• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    2.9 KB · Views: 62

Beta84

They're out to get us
Hehe, thanks Beta :lol:

:roflmao:

I'll make sure to dress 'em up nice and purdy for ya :wink:

I'm gonna hafta sneak over to ladies night so I can watch all of this. Ya know, for all the crap I get about being gay/chick I should just be invited to this if we're gonna be fair! :biggrin:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
I saw your identical twin yesterday in Waldork. I had to do a triple take. She was missing the tat on her neck.

Hmmmm, I wonder if my childhood friend is back. We lived a street apart and our last names were only one letter different and up until probably 12-13 people always thought we were sisters. Puberty hit, I got boobs and she really didn't. :lmao:

I'm gonna hafta sneak over to ladies night so I can watch all of this. Ya know, for all the crap I get about being gay/chick I should just be invited to this if we're gonna be fair! :biggrin:

I tell you what I told Rich when he asked...You must wear a dress :yay:

and the other ladies must also give approval :)

Jameo

What?!
Hmmmm, I wonder if my childhood friend is back. We lived a street apart and our last names were only one letter different and up until probably 12-13 people always thought we were sisters. Puberty hit, I got boobs and she really didn't. :lmao:

This chic had a nice rack like yours. Dressed like you, even her voice sounded like you. Same nose. Black hair pulled back in a ponytail. The only thing missing was the tattoo. I'm telling ya, ya'll could have been separated at birth.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
This chic had a nice rack like yours. Dressed like you, even her voice sounded like you. Same nose. Black hair pulled back in a ponytail. The only thing missing was the tattoo. I'm telling ya, ya'll could have been separated at birth.

My real daddy is going to come for me! :yahoo:

kvj21075

Meow
Wanna talk about our own boobs via pm? :huggy:

Hey! :smack: off my woman!

but if u show me your boobies ill consider sharing her ;o)

Actually think I'm going to change my AV to a pic of my boobs so people can talk about them..

yes please!

I have never met her but I think I'll look at her boobs next tuesday.
very nice :yay: but i think they are fake :eek:X

No!

I tell you what I told Rich when he asked...You must wear a dress :yay:

and the other ladies must also give approval :)

i dissapprove!