Greetings!

sockgirl77

Thanks!! Yeah, the chit chat area is a whole nother world. lol

Wow. 2 posts in and you already know to reply w/ quote. First post and you knew how to start a thread and use a smiley. MPD. After reading all of your 40 posts, I've already pegged you for a forumite that has come and gone throughout the last few months. Going to delete this account like the others?

tyky

eieio
Wow. 2 posts in and you already know to reply w/ quote. First post and you knew how to start a thread and use a smiley. MPD. After reading all of your 40 posts, I've already pegged you for a forumite that has come and gone throughout the last few months. Going to delete this account like the others?

:popcorn:

PrepH4U

mousebaby or penn? :killingme

Mojo

The Keebler Elf is back :jameo: