Grid Iron This Friday?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Guys playing footzies under the tables, girls rubbing boobies, massages given under the table, one lady showing lots of cleavage that had all the guys salivating, a very satisfied locksmith, a few lap dances, couple a$$ grabs. Dang, did I miss anything?

Nah, that pretty much sums it up. :yay:

Wait! Sugar packets!

:roflmao:

Last edited:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
A great time last night! Lots of laughing out loud. Good to meet several new people! Libby is a hoot and her husband seemed to fit right in! :jet: It was great meeting Michelle Lea and her husband- can't wait til he signs up. We will definitely come & check out the new place.

The GIG wings were a hit by far - I think we must have had 10 orders of them at the table. The potato chips were a close 2nd.

Thankyou guys for another fun night! :huggy:

frequentflier

happy to be living
A great time last night! Lots of laughing out loud. Good to meet several new people! Libby is a hoot and her husband seemed to fit right in! :jet: It was great meeting Michelle Lea and her husband- can't wait til he signs up. We will definitely come & check out the new place.

The GIG wings were a hit by far - I think we must have had 10 orders of them at the table. The potato chips were a close 2nd.

Thankyou guys for another fun night! :huggy:

:dye::dye::dye:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Libby is a hoot and her husband seemed to fit right in! :jet: It was great meeting Michelle Lea and her husband- can't wait til he signs up.

It took no time for Slot's wife to become one of the gang. :yay:

I figured Michelle's husband would be a blast just because she's so cool. Libby and her husband were the surprises because I think most people would have a totally different mental picture of them, based on the Jennifer tread.