Grid Iron This Friday?

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
We thoroughly enjoyed everyone's company last night. Mr. Libby and I have not stayed out that late in years! We got home at 12:30am!

I was up at 3:30 in desperate need of Tylenol and some water...

Wow! You all did have fun! :yahoo:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
:lol: Too much of a good thing, eh?

My issues at least waited until later this morning. The wings were great, but I'm having some...... um..... issues .. right about now. I was going to go to the store, not sure I should...

:twitch:

My wings weren't bad - no issues here. :yay:

Sorry you're feeling poorly. :huggy:

PsyOps

Pixelated
:lol: Too much of a good thing, eh?

My issues at least waited until later this morning. The wings were great, but I'm having some...... um..... issues .. right about now. I was going to go to the store, not sure I should...

Hmmm... I felt pretty good this morning until I had coffee and ate breakfast; then suddenly something started going afoul in the nether region. I did battle going to the store but still not feeling quite right.

Thems some good wangs! :dead:

And I only had the mild....

My mom has a saying. "And this too shall pass."

Yup. It did. I feel lots better... :biggrin:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
And I only had the mild....

My mom has a saying. "And this too shall pass."

Yup. It did. I feel lots better... :biggrin:

You know, I'm so thrilled that you shared your gastric distress with us. Really. There is no such thing as TMI in my book. :yay:

MichelleLea

All I can say is...

Pansy
Pansy
Pansy
Re: hot wings
Shoulda ate ice cream after the wings

We had a great time y'all, thank you.

frequentflier

happy to be living
Pansy
Pansy
Pansy
Re: hot wings
Shoulda ate ice cream after the wings

We had a great time y'all, thank you.

Michelle, I LOVE the cinnamon and clove scented heated/cold packs I bought from you yesterday. I gave one to my manager and kept one. OMG! It smells so good and the heat lasts longer than the other ones I have. Your shop is so cozy and warm!