Grid Iron This Friday?

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
It took no time for Slot's wife to become one of the gang. :yay:
:getdown:
I figured Michelle's husband would be a blast just because she's so cool. Libby and her husband were the surprises because I think most people would have a totally different mental picture of them, based on the Jennifer tread.
:yay: Mr Sugarpacket seemed to have good time! :biggrin:

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
My seat was great also.... but I dont remember seeing lace... :ohwell:... maybe I just went straight to what I was looking at....

libby

We thoroughly enjoyed everyone's company last night. Mr. Libby and I have not stayed out that late in years! We got home at 12:30am!

I was up at 3:30 in desperate need of Tylenol and some water...

We thoroughly enjoyed everyone's company last night. Mr. Libby and I have not stayed out that late in years! We got home at 12:30am!

:lol: Too much of a good thing, eh?

My issues at least waited until later this morning. The wings were great, but I'm having some...... um..... issues .. right about now. I was going to go to the store, not sure I should...

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out

Great meetin u both

My issues at least waited until later this morning. The wings were great, but I'm having some...... um..... issues .. right about now. I was going to go to the store, not sure I should...
:huggy:....... hope things get better soon.....

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

I just came back from Grama's and Michelle said the party was still going until quite late. And something about Drea's Miata...?

:lol:

Bay_Kat

Tropical

Hope you feel better.

Roman

That's one of the reasons they make Depends Undergarmets! Go out, and have some fun!!