Michelle Lea +1
GW Guy
Libby +1
Vince
ICit
FF
Slot +1 (?)
Mig + Giant (?)

I talked to Greg at GridIron and reserved the back tables for 20. Please post or send a pm if anything changes!
Can I be seated away from foxhound? He may try and kiss me again and you know how that goes. One kiss leads to two kisses which leads to heavy petting and so on.........................

SoMDGirl42

I might swing by for a few minutes. It's been a long time since I've seen you guys.

So Far I have:
Gilligan +1
Bann
Foxhound
Vrai
Michelle Lea +1
GW Guy
Libby +1
Vince
ICit
FF
Slot +1 (?)
Mig + Giant (?)

I talked to Greg at GridIron and reserved the back tables for 20. Please post or send a pm if anything changes!

I would say you can remove me from the list, but I didn't make the list so never mind :lol: I get the hint :wink:

MMDad

Lem Putt
Can I be seated away from foxhound? He may try and kiss me again and you know how that goes. One kiss leads to two kisses which leads to heavy petting and so on.........................

How will you sit on his lap if you aren't near him?

PsyOps

Pixelated
So Far I have:
Gilligan +1
Bann
Foxhound
Vrai
Michelle Lea +1
GW Guy
Libby +1
Vince
ICit
FF
Slot +1 (?)
Mig + Giant (?)

I'm in with a doubtful +1.

PsyOps

Pixelated

:nono: That's not how I remember it. I have pictures.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
That means I've been placed in the pile with Mamatutu and I'm not welcome. Duh

I seriously doubt that. It's been my (albeit, limited) experience that the forum meet-greets are where everyone sheds the "interwebz personas" and gets along like a bunch of 4-H campers.:howdy:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member

:mad:

Back off slot! :duel:

bcp

In My Opinion
I seriously doubt that. It's been my (albeit, limited) experience that the forum meet-greets are where everyone sheds the "interwebz personas" and gets along like a bunch of 4-H campers.:howdy:

except me.
I still introduce my self like this
Hi, Im bcp, you're not an illegal gay are you?