Grid Iron This Friday?

bcp

In My Opinion
Rats.

:kicksrock:

dont feel bad, Ive met him a few times now and I never got a hug from him either, he's just a prude like that. Wants to pretend hes all religious and stuff and like it would be wrong.
you know the type.

bcp

In My Opinion
I'm good for about two hours before my ADHD kicks in.

What time you all figure on being there, trying to figure out if its worth me showing up around 6:30ish or not.

You know I like to sit off in a corner with sunglasses and scope out the new people so I can come online and pretend to know things about them.

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
What time you all figure on being there, trying to figure out if its worth me showing up around 6:30ish or not.

You know I like to sit off in a corner with sunglasses and scope out the new people so I can come online and pretend to know things about them.
:lance/mabus:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Lance will not be in attendance; howeva sum1 unk by proxy may be? Y`all won`t have a clue. U`ll neva figure it out, neva have, neva will. Have a Gr8 time. V knows where Lance will be, but that`s privy info btwn 2 only. :D

Nobody cares.

slotpuppy

Ass-hole
The wife and I will be there tomorrow unless the cold she has gets worse and she starts to feel like crap tomorrow.