Votes: 2 5.4%
  • I would consider it the greatest day of your life

Votes: 17 45.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
I'm a b!tch slap kind of girl, and that's not an option - nor is "other" - so I didn't vote. But, there's your answer from me.

ImnoMensa

Groping doesnt work well.

There are many better ways of opening up a subject to a casual relationship than a grope. Women like to be respected,and nothing shows more disrespect than a quick cheap feel. Even women who dress in tight and revealing costume are not looking to be groped. Admired ,Yes, they arent advertising the product without wanting it admired. Try not to stare ,that isnt acceptable either.

Try a simple remark such as "Hey: you look great tonight."
Dont say--What a great pair of hooters", or, "Lady that is the finest ass I have ever seen" She already knows they are great or she wouldnt be advertising them.

"May I buy you a drink"
Not "How would you like a quick screw".

Easy does it in most cases.

Remember this, are you going for the gold ,or just out to cop a quick feel, because if you cop a quick feel , more than likely that's all you will get.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I would like to add a quick basic note here that this is just an opinion, not a proof that any of this opinion has ever been used by myself or others and that all characterisation's are fictional and have no relation to any actual occurrence.

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
I'mno Mensa said:
Groping doesnt work well.

There are many better ways of opening up a subject to a casual relationship than a grope. Women like to be respected,and nothing shows more disrespect than a quick cheap feel. Even women who dress in tight and revealing costume are not looking to be groped. Admired ,Yes, they arent advertising the product without wanting it admired. Try not to stare ,that isnt acceptable either.

Try a simple remark such as "Hey: you look great tonight."
Dont say--What a great pair of hooters", or, "Lady that is the finest ass I have ever seen" She already knows they are great or she wouldnt be advertising them.

"May I buy you a drink"

Easy does it in most cases.

Remember this, are you going for the gold ,or just out to cop a quick feel, because if you cop a quick feel , more than likely that's all you will get.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I would like to add a quick basic note here that this is just an opinion, not a proof that any of this opinion has ever been used by myself or others and that all characterisation's are fictional and have no relation to any actual occurrence.
Thanks for the advice.

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
K_Jo said:
I would definitely start a thread about it.
Larry, Larry, Larry, Larry, Larry, Larry, Larry, Larry, Larry, Larry, Larry, Larry.
Why does everything have to be about LARRY?

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
DoWhat said:
Larry, Larry, Larry, Larry, Larry, Larry, Larry, Larry, Larry, Larry, Larry, Larry.
Why does everything have to be about LARRY?
He's the new Pixie! :diva:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I'mno Mensa said:
I had a guy bud who used to just walk down the bar, asking each woman, "So you wanna ####?" He said it saves time and money buying drinks for someone who's not going to put out.

You'd be surprised at how often his tactic worked.

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
vraiblonde said:
I had a guy bud who used to just walk down the bar, asking each woman, "So you wanna ####?" He said it saves time and money buying drinks for someone who's not going to put out.

Sometimes I wonder what it would be like to be single again.
Would that of worked for me?

Dork

Highlander's MPD
vraiblonde said:

If the man is somewhat attractive or if the woman was drunk, it just may work. Unless you are JPC, of course. It just ain't gonna work for him!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
DoWhat said:
Probably. This guy wasn't all that - you're cuter than him.

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
vraiblonde said:

I think I know this guy friend of yours. :lol:

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
Larry Gude said:
...I can tell you that right now. Since we got separate houses, I just noticed tonight, because I'm in a rather perceptive state of mind, that for the last several months, there is a guitar in my bed, every night. I kid you not.

One night, the Ovation. The next, the cheap, sleezy Rondo. Friday is usually Strat night. When I'm really wound up, it's Les. Paul that is.

A diiferent one to get my mits on every night. :larry: :killingme
You're a guitar whore! :shocking:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
You're probably not that kind of guy or...

DoWhat said:

...you wouldn't be asking. Every guy I knew who did that as SOP, 3, was, without exception, a low life, a cheat, a sneak and dishonest and that was to us guys who worked with them. At first, it was impressive to a 18-22 year old me, especially the one time I personally witnessed it work (saw quite a few not so positive responses). She was pretty attractive. I'm like, 'WTF? What does that asshat have that I don't?' The pat answer used to be 'balls'.

Over time, it become pretty clear how that worked; He was saying 'All I want right now is to get a woman in bed and I could care less about anything about her even if she is the worst lay in the history of one night stands, as long as she's willing." And she was saying "How funny, all I want is to get a man in bed under those exact same conditions!"

It's like they intuitively knew the value of one another. So, yeah, it works, if that's what you want. It doesn't take balls. It just takes a complete lack of self esteem.