Gross food

Vince

Love them! Especially when added to sautéed spinach and garlic. I made it a couple of days ago. :lol:
Never thought of that. Have to give it a try. I'm guessing you're using fresh spinach and sautee in butter??

Last edited:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Never thought of that. Have to give it a try. I'm guessing you're using fresh spinach and sautee in butter??

Yes, the whole bag of fresh spinach and use some of the oil that the sundried tomatoes are packed in. :drool:

lucky_bee

RBF expert

I think it's the texture :dead: I don't think I mind the taste, but I automatically pick them out of dishes and will avoid actually chewing one at all costs.

But honestly I'll eat everything everyone's listed as gross :lol: Including the "spidery parts" of calamari, my favorite pieces! :jet:
I do also hate hockey-puck/super well-done burgers, mushy-grainy tomatoes, and over-cooked eggs. So I'm pretty sure anything I actually dislike is more about funny textures.

However, I just thought of how much I hate fake-fruit-flavored things. Like candy, or fruit juices (all! Apple or grape juice makes me gag) I don't mind citrus flavored candies like the yellow starbursts but any other colored skittles? :dead: Swedish fish? :dead: red tootsie pops? :dead: I'm all about chocolate. I can't do energy drinks either bc they all smell like nasty fruit juices. :dead: :dead: However I make exceptions for fruit jams or preserves :shrug:

Other than that I'll eat anything :dance:

However, I just thought of how much I hate fake-fruit-flavored things. Like candy, or fruit juices (all! Apple or grape juice makes me gag) I don't mind citrus flavored candies like the yellow starbursts but any other colored skittles? :dead: Swedish fish? :dead: red tootsie pops? :dead: I'm all about chocolate. I can't do energy drinks either bc they all smell like nasty fruit juices. :dead: :dead: However I make exceptions for fruit jams or preserves :shrug:

Other than that I'll eat anything :dance:

I'm with you on this. ESPECIALLY Cherry-flavored crap. Grenadine. :dead: Cherry cola :dead: Candy :dead:

MADPEBS1

Man, I'm still here !!!
watching anthony bourdain - no reservations last night, either Ecuador or Peru, One of the meals he ate was FETUS Soup, they would kill a cow or it would die, so start butchering it up, HEY, guess what here's a baby COW.... Let's make Soup with it. We turned DVR OFF @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
I'm with you on this. ESPECIALLY Cherry-flavored crap. Grenadine. :dead: Cherry cola :dead: Candy :dead:

There's your problem, grenadine isn't cherry flavored, it's pomegranate flavored. (truthfully it's high fructose corn syrup and food coloring)

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
watching anthony bourdain - no reservations last night, either Ecuador or Peru, One of the meals he ate was FETUS Soup, they would kill a cow or it would die, so start butchering it up, HEY, guess what here's a baby COW.... Let's make Soup with it. We turned DVR OFF @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

:barf:

Thank goodness I wasn't eating soup when I read this ewwww.