Grown Men Livin Wit Mommy....

K

Kain99

bcp said:
anyway, I wish you and your MomWifeSister all the best, even if I cant understand why someone would choose to live that way.
I dunno .... The guy I just hired was a Phsy Ops Officer for the United States Army he speaks 6 languages fluently... including Arabic. 3 not so fluently...

Anyway here is this guy...Discharged from the Army after 8 years, living with Mom and working with me.

It's all a big puzzle I tell ya. :lmao:

MMDad

Lem Putt
Kain99 said:
I dunno .... The guy I just hired was a Phsy Ops Officer for the United States Army he speaks 6 languages fluently... including Arabic. 3 not so fluently...

Anyway here is this guy...Discharged from the Army after 8 years, living with Mom and working with me.

It's the geek squad. You don't want to know them, don't want to hang, and damn sure wouldn't date one. But when it's time to fix something, evryone needs a geek.

LooseTooth

open loop stable
:howdy:

Attachments

• stuart.jpg
    stuart.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 84

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Kain99 said:

Actually, I understand this one. :lmao: I'll buy ya a 10oz and tell ya about it one day.

S

Schizo

Okay folks, I really upset with this thread. Just because I live with my dear Mommy and Daddy, you shouldn't make fun of me. Yes, I'm a thirty something male.

There's something to be said about family unity. When I get married, we're living with the parents, and heck we might also have Grammy and GrandPa live with us too. :)

Oh, and a

Merry Christmas each and everyone!

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
MMDad said:
It's the geek squad. You don't want to know them, don't want to hang, and damn sure wouldn't date one. But when it's time to fix something, evryone needs a geek.
I :love: geeks. I find them sexy.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Schizo said:
Okay folks, I really upset with this thread. Just because I live with my dear Mommy and Daddy, you shouldn't make fun of me. Yes, I'm a thirty something male.

There's something to be said about family unity. When I get married, we're living with the parents, and heck we might also have Grammy and GrandPa live with us too. :)
Is your uncle from WVA moving in too?

SAHRAB

This is fun right?
bcp said:
LOL I got a red from some loser for this comment.

Hey no name loser person,, its OK if you and your mom are happy living together and sharing the same bed..

Its just not for me. Thats why I bought my first house when I was 19...
I just figured that mom and dad would be happier once all the kids were actually living on their own.

anyway, I wish you and your MomWifeSister all the best, even if I cant understand why someone would choose to live that way.

Yeah i got red for my Iceskating uphill comment... damn i thought that was funny

SAHRAB

This is fun right?
Kain99 said:

Do you work at Webster Field?

C

czygvtwkr

angel_lex21 said:
My daughters father is 25 owns his own company and not only still lives with his Daddy but so does his girlfriend, he pays NONE of the bills in the house and I have to hound him sometimes to get my damn child support, now that is SAD

So what are you saying you will put out to just about anyone?