Grown Men Livin Wit Mommy....

Qurious

Im On 1.
aps45819 said:
:killingme we know you'd never do that.

What I say to you guys is the same I say to my friend...

if i tell you she's a fat ass most likely i've said it to her face :lmao:

But its clear as day that this chick is bitter and about to reveal info that is none of our bizness...

people can be so cruel!!!

Tina2001aniT

Qurious said:
What I say to you guys is the same I say to my friend...

if i tell you she's a fat ass most likely i've said it to her face :lmao:

But its clear as day that this chick is bitter and about to reveal info that is none of our bizness...

people can be so cruel!!!

This chick is not bitter, girl is talking trash about my family, I am not putting anything out there that she did not already try to speak of, in a "feel sorry for me my baby's daddy is a POS" kind of way, I just had to correct her lies, as she tells them so well....

Qurious

Im On 1.
Tina2001aniT said:
This chick is not bitter, girl is talking trash about my family, I am not putting anything out there that she did not already try to speak of, in a "feel sorry for me my baby's daddy is a POS" kind of way, I just had to correct her lies, as she tells them so well....

So what part of her comment was false? The part about him and his girl living with daddy rent free or the part about her having to hound him about child support? Because that's all I read.....

Tina2001aniT

Qurious said:
So what part of her comment was false? The part about him and his girl living with daddy rent free or the part about her having to hound him about child support? Because that's all I read.....

In that case please re-read......

Him not paying rent is BS....

Her hounding him about child support is BS.....

Him not being a good role model for his daughter is BS.....

I am not going to waste my breath on you, I have work to do, and don't really need to debate this with you, if SHE has a problem with any of it, I will take it up with her, YOU....nah, not worth my time...

SAHRAB

This is fun right?
Tina2001aniT said:
She forgot to mention that her daughter is eight.......AND.......

1. THEY ALL (her him and the daughter) lived with his father, until she ran off with his best friend....

2. Said Baby's Daddy JUST started his own company approx. a month ago, and is getting on his feet, but DEFINATELY pays child support....AND buys the kiddo everything she could ever need on top of his child support.

3. Said baby's daddy gets his daughter EVERY weekend, and any other time that he can, and treats her wonderfully.....that little girl is his life...

Shall I continue????

Never talk about Fight Club

Qurious

Im On 1.
Tina2001aniT said:
In that case please re-read......

Him not paying rent is BS....

Her hounding him about child support is BS.....

Him not being a good role model for his daughter is BS.....

I am not going to waste my breath on you, I have work to do, and don't really need to debate this with you, if SHE has a problem with any of it, I will take it up with her, YOU....nah, not worth my time...

if you have work to do dont come flying in with your cape on backwards...

dont start nothing you can't finish.

Qurious

Im On 1.
SAHRAB said:
Is that like trying to Ice Skate up hill?
:lmao: people kill me!!! you blab bizness for the sake of someone you know and then when people ask you questions about the bizness you just blabbed you wanna back out saying you have work to do.... :lmao:

Tina2001aniT

Qurious said:
if you have work to do dont come flying in with your cape on backwards...

dont start nothing you can't finish.
\

Dear Qurious,

I didn't start anything with YOU so therefore I have nothing to finish with YOU....what I said was I didn't have time for YOU...try to keep up will ya?? Stop being so nosey and get a life of your own....

Done wasting my breath with you,
Tina

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
There must be a lot of people here who live with their parents.

Google is trying to tell you something:

Home w/13K Sq Ft Complex
4 Sports/Hobby/Collector Enthusiast Storage, Workshop, Mechanics Dream

Calvert County Homes
View featured real estate listings, condos, land, and homes for sale.

View Homes For Sale
Free Updated Real Estate Listings Realty Access To The MLS

Mid-Atlantic Real Estate
View Pics of Homes Online & Browse Info on Mid-Atlantic Real Estate

Qurious

Im On 1.
Tina2001aniT said:
\

Dear Qurious,

I didn't start anything with YOU so therefore I have nothing to finish with YOU....what I said was I didn't have time for YOU...try to keep up will ya?? Stop being so nosey and get a life of your own....

Done wasting my breath with you,
Tina

THE IRONY!!! :lmao:

bcp

In My Opinion
bcp said:
I posted from my moms computer for awhile a few years back.

couldnt stand it though, just no way to cyber without your own system.
LOL I got a red from some loser for this comment.

Hey no name loser person,, its OK if you and your mom are happy living together and sharing the same bed..

Its just not for me. Thats why I bought my first house when I was 19...
I just figured that mom and dad would be happier once all the kids were actually living on their own.

anyway, I wish you and your MomWifeSister all the best, even if I cant understand why someone would choose to live that way.