Gun Scare Leonardtown High.

J

JPC, Sr.

Here is one of the links to the Enterprise coverage,

Gun scare at Leonardtown High School that happened on Friday May 19, 2006.

St. Mary's County is even now planning to build new Columbine style schools in our area and it is all because the reckless out of control growth coming into our area.

Our political leaders are bringing the poison and the malice into our home and it needs to be stopped. It is all orchestrated through the expansion at the Pax River Naval Base and there is no military need for this growth and St. Mary's County does not need it either.

:jameo:

harleygirl

Working for the weekend
JPC said:

St. Mary's County is even now planning to build new Columbine style schools in our area and it is all because the reckless out of control growth coming into our area.

Our political leaders are bringing the poison and the malice into our home and it needs to be stopped. It is all orchestrated through the expansion at the Pax River Naval Base and there is no military need for this growth and St. Mary's County does not need it either.

I cannot believe what an ignorant statement you just made. :twitch: :jameo: :smack: This can happen anywhere, regardless of population. Mental illness has nothing to do with rapid growth. You have no clue.

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
JPC said:

Are you really that ignorant? :jameo:

nomoney

JPC said:

are you saying that military brats and those kids of military contractors are the type of kids that would "pull a columbine" ?

BuddyLee

Football addict
JPC said:
the expansion at the Pax River Naval Base and there is no military need for this growth and St. Mary's County does not need it either.

Without the base there might be a few bundles of tumbleweed...maybe.

Somdmommy

:Jeepin' in NC:
JPC said:

I know there are alot of people that dont like all the growth in this area, but that gives you no right to blame it on the people that get SENT here!

It is also wrong of you to use something like the Gun scare at the school, so you can biatch about all the people here. NOT COOL

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
Somdmommy said:
I know there are alot of people that dont like all the growth in this area, but that gives you no right to blame it on the people that get SENT here!

Hunny..trust me..when JPC speaks just :lalala:

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
JPC said:

One thing that you fail to recognize, or always seem to forget, is that the majority of residents of St. Mary's County LOVE having the base here. Despite whatever drawbacks having the base in southern Maryland might be, they are far outweighted by the good that comes from having this resource right in our back yard.

Ask 100 residents and you'll see: not many people at all want to see the base downsized or eliminated.

You really should know the mentality and beliefs of the people that you are seeking votes from. Geesh.

Somdmommy

BadGirl said:
One thing that you fail to recognize, or always seem to forget, is that the majority of residents of St. Mary's County LOVE having the base here. Despite whatever drawbacks having the base in southern Maryland might be, they are far outweighted by the good that comes from having this resource right in our back yard.

Ask 100 residents and you'll see: not many people at all want to see the base downsized or eliminated.

You really should know the mentality and beliefs of the people that you are seeking votes from. Geesh.
:yeahthat:

I know I hate sitting in base traffic, and I do sometimes wish they were not here. I also know that St. Marys County would not be anything without Pax!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Yeah, 'ol Paducah, KY where that kid shot up his classmates is some thriving metropolis!

:roflmao:

JPC, honestly! Where do you get your strange ideas???

Somdmommy

JPC said:

St. Mary's County is even now planning to build new Columbine style schools in our area and it is all because the reckless out of control growth coming into our area. Our political leaders are bringing the poison and the malice into our home and it needs to be stopped. It is all orchestrated through the expansion at the Pax River Naval Base and there is no military need for this growth and St. Mary's County does not need it either.

I just cannot get over how stupid that is.. I know I say some really dumb things on here but Gheeze! :smack:

Ponytail

MysticalMom said:
Hunny..trust me..when JPC speaks just :lalala:

:yeahthat:

JCP Jr. said:
"...oligarchy..." :blahblah: "...base expansion..." :blahblah: "...my job as a courthouse painter didn't pay enough to provide for my kids..." :blahblah: " I really miss my surprise laundry room hide-the-sausage get-togethers with my fellow inmates..." :blahblah: "vote for me?"

Last edited:

Katt

How can you post something like that with so many ppl relying on the base for our economy? Plus, how is anyone supposed to stop growth here in the mid-atlantic region, so close to our Nation's Capital? Get a grip. I've been here for 23 years and have surely seen a big change in growth, but it's been wonderful to not have to travel out of the county to do shopping/entertainment, and to keep our dollars here in our own county. Just my humble opinion, but then, I'm just a Republican.

Somdmommy

vraiblonde said:
Yeah, 'ol Paducah, KY where that kid shot up his classmates is some thriving metropolis!

I'm sure the local kids are just as bad OR WORSE than the kids that got sent here with their military/ conractor parents.

You just cant blame some stupid azz kid bringing a gun to school on community growth.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
BadGirl said:

:yeahthat: It's like he doesn't have a clue as to what residents think. What a total loser.

fttrsbeerwench

vraiblonde said:

I'm from Paducah.. That town has NOTHING!!!! I grew up in a house two blocks from that school and my brother was attending there when the shooting happened.. :ohwell: