Gun Scare Leonardtown High.

J

JPC, Sr.

Democrats Rock!

nomoney said:
are you saying that military brats and those kids of military contractors are the type of kids that would "pull a columbine" ?
:larry: No, I am not saying that. I am saying that the excessive growth being brought into our area is forcing the County to built those big Columbine style schools and that is what makes the gun scare into a bigger event. In smaller schools there is a better chance of detecting trouble and it is easier to handle then having 7 hours of students lockdown while a fruitless search takes place. And smaller schools would make the person in question more recognizable to the witnesses.

It is the excessive growth fueled through the Navy Base that is overloading our County infrastructure and it is overcrowding our schools too.

:whistle:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
JPC said:
:larry: No, I am not saying that. I am saying that the excessive growth being brought into our area is forcing the County to built those big Columbine style schools and that is what makes the gun scare into a bigger event. In smaller schools there is a better chance of detecting trouble and it is easier to handle then having 7 hours of students lockdown while a fruitless search takes place. And smaller schools would make the person in question more recognizable to the witnesses.

It is the excessive growth fueled through the Navy Base that is overloading our County infrastructure and it is overcrowding our schools too.

I still think trailers are the answer. Think how easy it is to detect trouble in a trailer. How much smaller can you get than a trailer? I mean, I'm just saying....... :shrug:

ylexot

Super Genius
JPC said:

I think we can decrease the occurrances of guns in schools if we push for parents to be responsible for their children :whistle:

Pete

Repete
JPC said:

Could you describe or define a "Columbine style school"? Is it a school that comes equipped with a couple of homocidal maniacs? Does it have gun lockers?

What makes "Columbine" structure and conceptually different than Great Mills HS's structure?

J

JPC, Sr.

Democrats Rock!

Somdmommy said:
:yeahthat:

I know I hate sitting in base traffic, and I do sometimes wish they were not here. I also know that St. Marys County would not be anything without Pax!
:larry: It is not a question of shutting down the Navy Base, it is about demanding that it start to act like a respectful guest in our home and stop the excessive growth that is hurting our community.

The Navy Base can stay here but the growth has got to go or it will create far more senseless problems here.

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
:shrug: I like growth, and I like change. I don't consider the activities that are taking place in Southern Maryland to be a bad thing. :ohwell:

J

JPC, Sr.

Democrats Rock!

BadGirl said:
:shrug: I like growth, and I like change. I don't consider the activities that are taking place in Southern Maryland to be a bad thing. :ohwell:
:larry: If St. Mary's County has to endure 4 more years of the reckless out-of-control growth policies of Bohanan in 29b and his boss Steny Hoyer then everything of value will be overloaded and overrun and that gun scare at Leonardtown High is just a true warning of the horrible effects of greed driven growth.
:jameo:

Somdmommy

:Jeepin' in NC:
JPC said:
:larry: It is not a question of shutting down the Navy Base, it is about demanding that it start to act like a respectful guest in our home and stop the excessive growth that is hurting our community.

The Navy Base can stay here but the growth has got to go or it will create far more senseless problems here.
So your saying that you know for a fact that the kid was not from here?

The size of the community does not matter, stupid azz kids are everywhere. If you really want to biatch about the growth dont use the gun scare to do it.

Why dont you talk about something that really makes a good point. Hmmmm...

How about the emissions testing? I hear that when 8k more people move to the county, they are changing the way they do it. They will start making people bring their cars to a shop so some azz hole can put it on a dyno and run the crap outa it.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
BadGirl said:

AND....

I like coffee, and I like tea. I like the boys and the boys like me....(in a sing-song voice, please)....

That's all. Carry on.

Vince

I should have known better than to read this whole thing. When JPC speaks, I should have just done this. :lalala:

Somdmommy

JPC said:
:larry: If St. Mary's County has to endure 4 more years of the reckless out-of-control growth policies of Bohanan in 29b and his boss Steny Hoyer then everything of value will be overloaded and overrun and that gun scare at Leonardtown High is just a true warning of the horrible effects of greed driven growth.
OMFG: That is such bull! One dumb azz kid with a gun ( if there really even was a kid with a gun) does not mean that the county is going to fall apart and go right to heII.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Vince said:
I should have known better than to read this whole thing. When JPC speaks, I should have just done this. :lalala:
It's much more fun if you just chime in every now and then with something dumber that his rantings.... :howdy:

J

JPC, Sr.

Democrats Rock!

Pete said:
Could you describe or define a "Columbine style school"? Is it a school that comes equipped with a couple of homocidal maniacs? Does it have gun lockers?
:coffee: I think some of them probably do.
Pete said:
What makes "Columbine" structure and conceptually different than Great Mills HS's structure?
:coffee: The overcrowding and the firebox trailers seem to make the two schools structurely and conceptually similar indeed.

Pete

Repete
JPC said:
:coffee: I think some of them probably do. :coffee: The overcrowding and the firebox trailers seem to make the two schools structurely and conceptually similar indeed.
And yet Great Mills has been here a long time.

bcp

In My Opinion
JPC said:

The gun scare is a simple example of the world that the libs (like yourself) are trying to build for us.
You scream and moan about gun control and restrictions, but when the criminal ends up in a court room, the libs are right there to point out how his civil rights were violated, or how he is really just a good boy trying to get his life back in order, or how he learned his lesson and wont do it again, then your liberal judges release the POS back into society where he can actaully kill someone the next time.

Not everything has to do with greed and overbuilding etc... so get off your tired soapbox and come up with some new ideas.
According to you, you would do nothing about the crime in the area, except maybe make crimes legal so they wouldnt be crimes anymore.

your posting here has proven you to be uninformed and without sufficient intellect to deal with your own life, let alone the lives of others.

You whine because people that are not in your district have the nerve to tell you the truth about yourself, but you dont seem to understand that all it takes is one deadbeat drunken judge in any area to come up with some foolish ruling on a law, and that law is now in question not only in the state, but the whole country. Just look at the crackpot liberal judges in gay city (san fran) they make some stupid ruling and all of a sudden the rest of the country is supposed to abide by it also.

I will just put it simply.
the best thing you can do for the community is to either leave and never return (just dont come up here, they wouldnt take to kindly to your type) or to just go back to your welfare hotel that you live in and shut the hell up for the rest of your sorry non supporting life.

let me know if I need to spell any of this out more clearly for you.

Somdmommy

bcp said:
The gun scare is a simple example of the world that the libs (like yourself) are trying to build for us.
You scream and moan about gun control and restrictions, but when the criminal ends up in a court room, the libs are right there to point out how his civil rights were violated, or how he is really just a good boy trying to get his life back in order, or how he learned his lesson and wont do it again, then your liberal judges release the POS back into society where he can actaully kill someone the next time.

Not everything has to do with greed and overbuilding etc... so get off your tired soapbox and come up with some new ideas.
According to you, you would do nothing about the crime in the area, except maybe make crimes legal so they wouldnt be crimes anymore.

your posting here has proven you to be uninformed and without sufficient intellect to deal with your own life, let alone the lives of others.

You whine because people that are not in your district have the nerve to tell you the truth about yourself, but you dont seem to understand that all it takes is one deadbeat drunken judge in any area to come up with some foolish ruling on a law, and that law is now in question not only in the state, but the whole country. Just look at the crackpot liberal judges in gay city (san fran) they make some stupid ruling and all of a sudden the rest of the country is supposed to abide by it also.

the best thing you can do for the community is to either leave and never return (just dont come up here, they wouldnt take to kindly to your type) or to just go back to your welfare hotel that you live in and shut the hell up for the rest of your sorry non supporting life.

:clap: :thewave: :clap:

fredsaid2

Surely you must acknowledge the fact that an individual search of the entire student body and a school-wide locker search by SWAT teams yielded only cigars and a box cutter (attributed to the student's Lowes job). Kudos are due to the students of LHS and the Tech Center. How many other high schools could have passed that kind of test?

As for building smaller schools, it makes absolutely no sense to spread resources that thin. Build more/smaller schools and you'll complain about the increased taxes to pay for it!

bcp

In My Opinion
JPC said:

Spoken as if you actually think that there would be some way that you could have some say in what the department of defense does..

:killingme:killingme:killingme

Vince

bcp said:

:clap: :clap: :clap: