Hair Color Pictures

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
pixiegirl said:
My hair grows like all get out these days. My nails too. It's the only good thing babe two did for my body. I cut between 4-6 inches off and had it layered last time. While it hasn't grown back completely I'd venture to say it's about half way; it's been 8 weeks. I got bangs cut in right at the eyebrow level and now they're to the tip of my nose. Thank God, I hated them!
Pixie a girl I work with just had this done two days ago. If you like I will ask her if I can take a pic of her with my camera phone and then I can email it to you , Pm me if you like.

Jameo said:
I wanna see too. I thinking of chopping all my hair off again.
Please get a professional cut... remember what nomo did to you last time you went short...:dead:

Attachments

• hair.jpg
    hair.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 205

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
slotted said:
Just bleach it blonde and let it start growing back in dark.
Then she'd have blonde on the bottom and brown at the top, and that's not what she asked for, now is it?

Steve

Enjoying life!
Nickel said:
Then she'd have blonde on the bottom and brown at the top, and that's not what she asked for, now is it?
But unless she goes every two weeks for a touch-up, it's going to be like that anyway in about 8 weeks!

Steve said:
But unless she goes every two weeks for a touch-up, it's going to be like that anyway in about 8 weeks!
That's alright, by then she'll be ready for a different look.

I need opinions... my 11 yr old daughter loves short, short no fuss hair. The most she wants to do with it is blow it dry. Do you think this cut is a low maintenence style that can be maintained with a simple hair dryer...:shrug:

Note, her hair is full and thick and similar in color to the pic.

Attachments

• mariahair.jpg
    mariahair.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 192

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
This is really counterproductive. Vrai, maybe we need a forum called "The Urinal" so the guys can have their own discussions. :ohwell:

kwillia said:
I need opinions... my 11 yr old daughter loves short, short no fuss hair. The most she wants to do with it is blow it dry. Do you think this cut is a low maintenence style that can be maintained with a simple hair dryer...:shrug:
A blow dryer and a good brush. That might take a few minutes in the morning getting it to curl that way. Not sure what kind of hair she has..

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
kwillia said:

That volume, no. She'll have a short, flat bob.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
kwillia said:

Yes. I chopped all my hair off in fall of 04, and the cut was almost exactly like that one. It was extremely easy to style, and on warm days, I didn't even blow dry it...just put some product in it, finger styled, and went about my business.