Haitians eating wildlife?

glhs837

Power with Control
In case you have not heard, the residents of Springfield MO are a bit upset. Seems pets and geese and ducks are all just a big buffet for the latest round of "asylum seeking New Americans". This was Xs response to a meme dump request.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member

No Evidence Haitian Immigrants Are Eating Ducks, Geese or Pets in Springfield, Ohio​

Republican vice presidential candidate JD Vance and a constellation of right-wing influencers elevated a dubious claim.​

snopes

Well lookie here.
illegal-immigrant-goose.jpg

Ramp Guy

"An Ohio woman pleaded with local officials to make some changes, after revealing that she is being driven out of her home of 45 years because of migrant activity.

She said that she 'tried to help' these individuals, so that they would not try to 'squat' on her property.

'It is so unsafe,' she lamented. 'I have men that cannot speak English in my front yard screaming at me, throwing mattresses...[and] throwing trash in my front yard.'

'Look at me,' the unhappy resident said, gesturing toward herself. 'I weigh 95 pounds. I couldn't defend myself if I had to.'

Because of her fears, the woman revealed that her 'elderly' husband had decided that they would leave their home of 45 years.

'He said..."Guess what? It's time to pack up and move."

Pretty sad that a newspaper in England covers this before my local paper in Dayton.

(Springfield Ohio is about 30 miles from me)

Ramp Guy

No Evidence Haitian Immigrants Are Eating Ducks, Geese or Pets in Springfield, Ohio​

Republican vice presidential candidate JD Vance and a constellation of right-wing influencers elevated a dubious claim.​

snopes

Well lookie here.
illegal-immigrant-goose.jpg
Crazy picture....

In the township I live in certain times of the year, spring and fall, there are geese everywhere in the open areas, parks and such. So many times there will be a long "train" of geese crossing the road stopping traffic. You can receive a ticket if you fail to stop and then hit and kill one while are trying to get around them...

Reactions: BOP

Hessian

So is there any truth to the rumor that Club Golf Courses across SC & GA are now hiring Haitian "Groundskeepers" now that the gopher problem was resolved by Bill Murray?

glhs837

Power with Control
Snopes is back to Lie, Deny and Obfuscate.

Well, if you don't look for evidence, then you can say you didn't find any evidence :lalala:.... See, what happens on X isn't evidence, its Musk propaganda. So they can ignore that.

Clem72

The problem isn't that their eating ducks and geese, but that they are catching them in the parks and city and not hunting with duck dynasty bird calls and wearing a rubber onesie?

(j/k)

SamSpade

Snopes is back to Lie, Deny and Obfuscate.
Snopes is loathe to admit error, or to affirm something that criticizes its sacred cows.

It's only when it's been proven for years, old and they look stupid for asserting otherwise, because first hand accounts, eyewitness testimony, even pics, videos and so on are not "proof" - because they've moved the goal posts from "Hey, Haitians are eating the pond ducks" to "ALL Haitians are killing park animals and people's pets" - or some unsurmountable assertion NO ONE IS MAKING.

Reactions: BOP

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
What we need to do is send in the people from the Terminus Train Depot to welcome them.