Hannity, Ingraham, Powell, Murdoch all admit they lied about stolen election

StmarysCity79

In court filing it was revelaed Rupert Murdoch admitted under oath the election was fair and he knew his "reporters" were going to far in pushing lies to the amerrican public.

In sworn questioning in January by lawyers for Dominion Voting Systems, Murdoch was asked, “Do you believe that the 2020 presidential election was free and fair?”

“Yes,” he replied, according to a transcript.

“The election was not stolen,” he said later.

“We don’t want to antagonize Trump further,”
Murdoch said in a Nov. 16 memo. He explained in the deposition, “He had a very large following, and they were probably mostly viewers of Fox, so it would have been stupid.”

we are very, very close to being able to ignore Trump most nights.
” He said of the outgoing president, “I hate him passionately.”

In another text exchange more than a month earlier, Carlson denigrated Trump’s business abilities: “What he’s good at is destroy things. He could easily destroy us if we play it wrong.”

In a separate case this week Sydeny Powell swore under oath the election was free and fair as well

Attorneys for Sidney Powell are asking a federal judge to dismiss a defamation lawsuit filed against her, claiming that “no reasonable person” thought the pro-Trump lawyer’s statements about the 2020 election results were factual.

StmarysCity79

Voter fraud claims of Fox news originated with crazed ghost woman who believes she is immortal

Justice Scalia wasn’t accidentally shot during a hunting trip,” her email read. “He was purposefully killed at the annual Bohemian Grove camp. A club for members of the Mega-Group, during a weeklong human hunting expedition. NEVER accept an invitation to be a guest at that camp. Ever.”

Bourne peppered the email to Powell with “facts” about herself, claiming that she had once felt her soul leave her body after being shot in the back and that she had been “internally decapitated” during a car accident.

“The Wind tells me I’m a ghost, but I don’t believe it,” Bourne wrote.

Asked about the “wind” that gives her ideas, Bourne responded to The Daily Beast with a question of her own.

“Well, let me ask you something,” Bourne said. “Do you believe in telepathy?”

Kinnakeet

In court filing it was revelaed Rupert Murdoch admitted under oath the election was fair and he knew his "reporters" were going to far in pushing lies to the amerrican public.

In sworn questioning in January by lawyers for Dominion Voting Systems, Murdoch was asked, “Do you believe that the 2020 presidential election was free and fair?”

Murdoch said in a Nov. 16 memo. He explained in the deposition, “He had a very large following, and they were probably mostly viewers of Fox, so it would have been stupid.”

In another text exchange more than a month earlier, Carlson denigrated Trump’s business abilities: “What he’s good at is destroy things. He could easily destroy us if we play it wrong.”

In a separate case this week Sydeny Powell swore under oath the election was free and fair as well

Attorneys for Sidney Powell are asking a federal judge to dismiss a defamation lawsuit filed against her, claiming that “no reasonable person” thought the pro-Trump lawyer’s statements about the 2020 election results were factual.

Yeap keep believing that democrat BS and youll somehow believe biden is the president oh and biden with his hand on the Bible said he will uphold the constitution of the USA!

SamSpade

“Eppur si muove”
For those unfamiliar - "And yet it moves".

These are the words Galileo said - quietly - after he was compelled by the Catholic Church to retract his assertions that the planets move about the Sun, and not around the Earth.

Force someone into a corner, stick them in court, threaten their job - and all they have to do is change their words ---

"A man convinced against his will, is of the same opinion still" - like Galileo.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron

Are you stoned or stupid?

SamSpade

There's a scene in the movie "Sneakers" where Ben Kingsley's shady character is explaining to Robert Redford how valuable the decoding device is, and Redford asks "Organized Crime?" - and he answers "Don't kid yourself - it's not that organized".

I don't think Biden stole the election - he's nowhere near smart or clever enough.

But I think the nationwide use of mail-in ballots - without having used them before, nationally, to ensure that the elections are secure - provided the Democrats with a unique opportunity to exploit its weaknesses. And they did. Dinesh D'Souza observed that to take the election, you wouldn't need a national effort - just a dozen cities. Or fewer.

On the surface of it, it's simply too bizarre that a man without a shred of charisma, for whom none of his voters can claim WHY they voted for him other than "he's not Trump", a man who did not campaign - was able to move the needle of votes in the biggest move ever recorded in American electoral history. The sheer number of new votes was just - absurd. Even Obama himself, who had previously held the record for most votes - was not able to duplicate it in 2012.

The problem with our electoral system is, it's not designed to check for failures. Once a vote is cast - there's very little to "prove" it's a legitimate vote. The best you can do most times, is show there were anomalies. You can prosecute a single person - but who do you prosecute when you uncover 10,000 faked ballots? The voters? Who do you take to court when twice as many votes are cast in a precinct as there are voters? The voting precinct? Our whole system's voting process assumes that once a vote gets cast - if it passes through a very weak screening process - well then it's a done deal. Sure, we found plenty of ballots which SHOULD have had an envelope showing where it came from - but they were tossed. Everyone operates on the assumption, the election will be honest - therefore, why check?

That has to change.

SamSpade

Just to add -

I do think we need to make our elections more secure - but right now, we don't really have ANY way that ensures that the votes cast were legal. We can't "check". You know what we do? COUNT them - again. And I'm sorry, but that's freaking stupid. IF THEY COUNT TWICE, THREE TIMES and manage to come up with a DIFFERENT TOTAL EACH TIME --

Then I don't have ANY faith in the counting system to begin with. A secure, solid system of counting votes SHOULD come up with the same amount every time. Ask your kid to count the cookies in the jar - if he comes up with a different number EVERY TIME, he's either eating them, or needs to go back to kindergarten.

I think I mentioned before - my sister voted in 2020 and when she got to the early voting place - she was told she ALREADY VOTED. She was furious and was able to get it sorted out, but I'll bet the farm the ILLEGAL vote cast in her name was left right where it was.

I don't know of many things more important that a citizen does than cast their vote. When I am asked why I don't care for mailing in my vote, I ask them if they mail CASH to pay their bills.

And I use that analogy because that's exactly how we handle votes. If you pay a bill by check - and something goes wrong - you can check, find out, and fix it. If you order your car registration by MAIL or Internet - and it fails - you can check it, and find out - and fix it. But if you cast a vote by mail, you're up a creek. You don't have the assurance that your vote was counted at all.

Normally, I'd say, I'd prefer going back to the old mechanical lever machines we had, when I first began voting. But I now know even THEY are subject to tampering. How - without violating the secrecy of votes - do we make sure we know if a vote is correct AFTER it is cast?

StmarysCity79

Yeap keep believing that democrat BS and youll somehow believe biden is the president oh and biden with his hand on the Bible said he will uphold the constitution of the USA!

I dont think you understand how testifying under oath and collected emails and text evidence work.

How can you be so willfully ignorant?

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
grandma-yelling.jpg
Hey!

Look whos up already. :jet:

CPUSA

I dont think you understand how testifying under oath and collected emails and text evidence work.

This post right here....
PROVES you DEFINITELY don't have a clue how lying under oath during this sham hearing saves these cowards their jobs...

MY GOD you are one ignorant CoUNT....

Kinnakeet

What I do know smart ass is he put his hand on the bible and swore to protect and uphold the constitution of the USA and he is not doing that!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I don't think Biden stole the election - he's nowhere near smart or clever enough.

Biden is along for the ride. He doesn't do anything other than fall up stairs. That's why the bots keep saying, "Oh, they think Joe Biden stole the election haw haw haw," because they know that's absurd - Joe Biden isn't capable of anything more sophisticated than hitting his mouth with a spoon.

I fully believe it's much more than exploiting weakness in the system. I fully believe that the votes in numerous key districts were manipulated, and I believe the voting equipment was rigged.

We don't want to believe these things - just like we don't want to believe that the FBI had a hand in the Kennedy assassination - because it scares us and makes us realize how powerless and vulnerable we are against the cabal that really runs this country. The cabal that installed Joe Biden as president against all odds and logic.

Now, you can say that's ridiculous and tell me to take off my tinfoil hat, but that's the only thing that makes sense. We just don't want to acknowledge it because it shines a light on things we don't want to know.

🤷‍♀️

Clem72

Biden is president. Not because the people voted for him, but because the electors did. They are the only votes that matter. There may have been fraud in the selection of those electors, but once they have voted you can't undue it. At least I am unaware of any process. Even if they found out half the votes in the country were fake, the states still selected and certified their electors and those electors themselves voted without issue.

StmarysCity79

What I do know smart ass is he put his hand on the bible and swore to protect and uphold the constitution of the USA and he is not doing that!

It's true Trump did hold the bible upside down once for a photo op and talked alot about two corinthians. He also used his posiion for personal gain and ruined the economy with his slow response to Covid.

StmarysCity79

Biden is along for the ride. He doesn't do anything other than fall up stairs. That's why the bots keep saying, "Oh, they think Joe Biden stole the election haw haw haw," because they know that's absurd - Joe Biden isn't capable of anything more sophisticated than hitting his mouth with a spoon.

I fully believe it's much more than exploiting weakness in the system. I fully believe that the votes in numerous key districts were manipulated, and I believe the voting equipment was rigged.

We don't want to believe these things - just like we don't want to believe that the FBI had a hand in the Kennedy assassination - because it scares us and makes us realize how powerless and vulnerable we are against the cabal that really runs this country. The cabal that installed Joe Biden as president against all odds and logic.

Now, you can say that's ridiculous and tell me to take off my tinfoil hat, but that's the only thing that makes sense. We just don't want to acknowledge it because it shines a light on things we don't want to know.

🤷‍♀️

You're an idiot.

Why did 57 lawsuits that all claimed the nonsense you are claiming get rejected for lack of evidence?

Why has every lawyer that worked for Trump been censured an admitted under oath their claims were lies? A shave all the Fox journalists and owners?

Who are all these all powerful electors and why have none of them spoken out about the pressure they faced to break the law.

for the last time no one cares waht your opinion is. It is facts that matter and you have no proof.

Do you also think the moon landing was faked?