Harley guy wanted....

dogzzlife

:howdy: Don't come here often, so what a surprise to find an "old" post still being batted around.....

Obviously I'm still single, so what the heck, give everyone something else to talk about...

Looking for a - single (not married, not attached, not a geographic bachelor - SINGLE), over 35, over 5'9", but not severely over weight - man with a harley.

I'm not looking for a relationship and I'm very low maintenance as I don't have a lot of free time and don't expect you too fill what time I have....

Anyway... if there are any men that fit this I'd look forward to hearing from you...

mAlice

professional daydreamer
dogzzlife said:
I'm not looking for a relationship and I'm very low maintenance as I don't have a lot of free time and don't expect you too fill what time I have....

:confused: What exactly are you looking for?

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
dogzzlife said:
Looking for a - single (not married, not attached, not a geographic bachelor - SINGLE), over 35, over 5'9", but not severely over weight - man with a harley.
batteries dead in your vibrator?

itsbob

I bowl overhand
dogzzlife said:
:howdy: Don't come here often, so what a surprise to find an "old" post still being batted around.....

Obviously I'm still single, so what the heck, give everyone something else to talk about...

Anyway... if there are any men that fit this I'd look forward to hearing from you...
Do you have more tatoos then teeth??

dogzzlife

Nope more teeth than tats.
Plenty of toys to play with.

Yes, just looking for someone to ride with occasionally..... feel the wind in my face and feel something powerful between my legs... (I know you all are going to have fun with THAT comment).....

Trust me, you will still see the seat of the bike between the cheeks of my a$$......

Last edited:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
dogzzlife said:

Yes, just looking for someone to ride with occasionally..... feel the wind in my face and feel something powerful between my legs... (I know you all are going to have fun with THAT comment).....

Trust me, you will still see the seat of the bike between the cheeks of my a$$......

Are you looking for someone to ride your harley with, or are you looking to ride on the back of someone's harley? Still confused.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
dogzzlife said:

So, why don't you get your own bike and your motorcycle license?

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
dogzzlife said:
Yes, just looking for someone to ride with occasionally..... feel the wind in my face and feel something powerful between my legs......
There's a difference between vibrating and noisy
and fast and powerful
06BigBash016.jpg

mAlice

professional daydreamer
aps45819 said:
There's a difference between vibrating and noisy
and fast and powerful
06BigBash016.jpg

I'm thinking vibrating and noisy might be her preference for a reason.