Has karma made forums meaner?

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
Glad I'm off today...but I am a bit confused at the fued that is going on? I missed the whole thing. Seemed to start with an off comment by Vri?

I saw that but :shrug: My comment was in defense of my retarded friend. Danielle was being sarcastic with him. He doesn't understand that kind of stuff. Poor little fella!

:biggrin:

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
No, it's your opinion. :buddies: Funny how I've not once ever felt the need to hide behind a fake and cowardly MPD to voice my opinion. Your spine is a little weak; you may want to work on your posture.

:tantrum As you're always so open, who is the person behind FF?

warneckutz

Since everyone is :smack: everyone today I thought I'd ask why your siggy is 10 times longer than anything you have to say here? :confused:

I like quotes... I like some of the lyrics out of some songs...

Ultimately, I wonder if the fact that I have such a long ... :pete: Anyways, and pointless signature irritates people...

warneckutz

Since everyone is :smack: everyone today I thought I'd ask why your siggy is 10 times longer than anything you have to say here? :confused:

Oh, and it's better to keep it short and simple for the rest of the folks to understand. You feelin' me, Sista?! :buddies:

Mojo

I saw that but :shrug: My comment was in defense of my retarded friend. Danielle was being sarcastic with him. He doesn't understand that kind of stuff. Poor little fella!

:biggrin:

You good friend me think thanks. Me make fire with rock and sticks :huggy:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
What would be interesting to see is the spike of opened accounts past average since Karma has been closed - even on a percentage basis would be good enough...

Surprisingly, the new memberships have dropped a bit after karma was removed. We are, however, seeing old members post more than they had in the past.

My theory is this:

Obviously now that karma is gone, people are more willing to post and have discussions without the annoyance of nasty karma comments from mpds.

And the lower membership registration is because the tards have no reason to create a zillion mpds to use for karma purposes. See, they had a good chance at not being caught with karma because most people wouldn't complain about it - they'd just stop posting. Now they are openly busted and it takes them significantly more time and effort to create an mpd than it does for me to delete that mpd if it gets out of line on the board.

They:
Create yahoo email account for mpd.
Register mpd on forums.
Wait for their account to be approved.
Post nastygram.

Me:
Click. Bye bye.

slotted

They:
Create yahoo email account for mpd.
Register mpd on forums.
Wait for their account to be approved.
Post nastygram.
That is a PIA. Is there anyway that we can streamline this process?