Have we decided...

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
Depends on who you ask. :lol:
I'm up for Lenny's and it's fun to go to different places and not get stuck in a rut. I'm also good with mixing it up between the counties. :yay:
I'm axing anyone that has been there. I'm all for variety too. I don't mind repeating places now & then but not in the same month. I guess that means you all will be making the trip up here once in a while?

Bonefish was nice (but pricey).
Casey Jones was nice.
There's a Fosters Grille off 301 up here but I've never been there. I might try it one day just to see how it is and report back to the peeps.
Applebees is "ho hum" to me :boo:
Olive Garden isn't our type of place
Mimi's food is very good but the place isn't our type of place either
So I've got nothing here. There just aren't many good night spots up here any more.
I'm not big into Mexican food but has anyone been to Chevys across from Bonefish?
Well, I ditched you guys again. We decided we needed to have a family night at home. Sorry I missed the fun.
We didn't talk bad about you not showing up.......................much :howdy:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
There's a Fosters Grille off 301 up here but I've never been there. I might try it one day just to see how it is and report back to the peeps.
Their burgers are out of this world, but it's more of a Five Guys type of atmosphere. Not a place I'd want to hang out with friends, unless I just wanted to eat cheeseburgers all night. :drool:

Dakota

~~~~~~~
I'm axing anyone that has been there. I'm all for variety too. I don't mind repeating places now & then but not in the same month. I guess that means you all will be making the trip up here once in a while?

Bonefish was nice (but pricey).
Casey Jones was nice.
Applebees is "ho hum" to me :boo:
Olive Garden isn't our type of place
Mimi's food is very good but the place isn't our type of place either
So I've got nothing here. There just aren't many good night spots up here any more.
I'm not big into Mexican food but has anyone been to Chevys across from Bonefish?

We didn't talk bad about you not showing up.......................much :howdy:

I don't see The Greene Turtle on that list? Just a suggestion if you were looking for a place.

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
Their burgers are out of this world, but it's more of a Five Guys type of atmosphere. Not a place I'd want to hang out with friends, unless I just wanted to eat cheeseburgers all night. :drool:
Thank you! You just saved me a trip. I've been to 5 guys and it wasn't much more than a carry out with a few tables. Fosters looks really small from the outside but I couldn't condemn it w/o seeing inside... :cheers:
I don't see The Greene Turtle on that list? Just a suggestion if you were looking for a place.
Ya know, Bann & I were talking about it last week and I just forgot about it. I've been to the LaPlata one before and it's really a great place. Had two get togethers there in the past 2 years. Thanks!

ATTENTION FRIDAY NIGHT PEEPS! The Green Turtle is now up for our consideration. That is all...:whack: :roflmao:

Last edited:

Dakota

~~~~~~~
Ya know, Bann & I were talking about it last week and I just forgot about it. I've been there before and it's really a great place. Had 2 get togethers there in the past 2 years. Thanks!

Another place and I hesitate to recommend this - just so you know because of the mixed reviews I've heard is the Prime Street Grille. http://www.theprimestreetgrille.com/ It used to be the 'Sports Bar.'

So if you go and it is yucky - don't blame me. It seems for everyone who has said... ick... another says... the food is great.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Thank you! You just saved me a trip. I've been to 5 guys and it wasn't much more than a carry out with a few tables. Fosters looks really small from the outside but I couldn't condemn it w/o seeing inside... :cheers:

Ya know, Bann & I were talking about it last week and I just forgot about it. I've been to the LaPlata one before and it's really a great place. Had two get togethers there in the past 2 years. Thanks!

ATTENTION FRIDAY NIGHT PEEPS! The Green Turtle is now up for our consideration. That is all...:whack: :roflmao:

I was at The Green Turtle in PF the Friday everyone was over in St. Mary's a few weeks ago.

bcp

In My Opinion
Let's do that next Friday!

thats only like 30 miles from me. I can do that one. If I can find somewhere to dump the daughter, I will bring the wife unit. We can flip a coin once there and figure out if I get some beer and she drives, or if she gets some wine and I drive.

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
Another place and I hesitate to recommend this - just so you know because of the mixed reviews I've heard is the Prime Street Grille. http://www.theprimestreetgrille.com/ It used to be the 'Sports Bar.' So if you go and it is yucky - don't blame me.
It used to be "Tailgates" but I haven't been in there since it changed over. I'd like to hear from other's who have been in there so we can see if it is our type of place. Our Friday night group is very picky. We don't just go to any old place...:drama: :lmao:
Let's do that next Friday!
As FF said, I'll be "occupied" this weekend (Fri, Sat & Sun). Didn't Nickel say that Fosters wasn't much of a place to hangout? Come on up to the Dorf one day this week and we can see if it's a decent place. We'll do our own restaurant review. :yay:
You'd have honored me by talking about polyps or some other form of bodily function.
Not I. It wasn't really the most appropo conversation to have right after dinner but, actually, I was sitting too far away to hear anything any way. :whistle:
I haven't been in there. What's it like?